Weed/Marijuana

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I smoke a little everyday (like half a bowl) for my Crohn's disease. Yeah, sometimes, I will use it recreationally or more if i'm having a really shit day (if anyone got this pun, then *high-five*) or pain. It really is a fucking amazing thing for pain. I can smoke about half a gram and get the same relief (personally, I think it's better clearer, etc.) than like 20 mg of oxycodone or hydrocodone; it gives me my appetite back (I once went from 145 lbs to 110 lbs in 3 weeks, b/c i had no appetite), i'm able to go out, get out of bed, etc.
It too has saved my life in many ways.

And marjiuana has very little carcinogens only if you smoke it through a bong or rolling paper, and that's only from the smoke (i.e. the process of burning the marijuana, not the marijuana itself). And even still this carcinogens are less than if you sat in front of a small wood-burning fire. Vaporizing= no carcinogens, Edibles= no carcinogens. So hmm... it's less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, and it hasn't killed anyone, someone tell me why the US is not legalizing?

Oh, that's right. Tobacco companies and lobbyists pay for political campaigns while marketing candy products which only adults are attracted to (sarcasm).

Yay for Vermont!

J

JR7

This was previously posted in a thread entitled "Lover of Smelly Pussy," but it seemed to fit within this popular thread. Anyhow, I hope it serves as an entertaining anecdote for this lively topic...

bitops, also in relation to what you said about that Afro-Caribbean woman with the musky pussy you attributed to the weed smoking, that reminds me of a spring break story of mine when I went to Jamaica. I was not lucky enough to hook up with an Afro-Caribbean local, but I did meet a fellow spring breaker named Jamie who was a bit of a hippychick complete with cornrows (that she had done in Jamaica as many tourists are apt to do). Our evening consisted of an all-night toking and 69 session in her hotel room. The air was so dense with weed smoke that I really couldn't smell her otherwise musky pussy. However, I was kind of on the look-out because when I started taking off her panties to lick her pussy she actually said, "Umm, I just want to warn 'ya, I didn't take a shower this morning and my friends and I stayed at the beach so long today, I didn't get a chance to wash up before going out tonight. So I might not smell too great down there." I could tell she was embarrassed, but not so much so as to not want me to go down on her, and I was now more curious than ever to taste and sniff her pussy. I said something like, "Don't be embarrassed. I'm not afraid of a little pussy smell and I'm sure it can;t be that bad after only a day."

To this she said, "Okayyyyy," and spread her legs so I could take off her panties. She spread apart her red lips with her own fingers which was fucking hot and exposed her clit and fairly wide hole to me. Sure enough, I was instantly hit with a waft of her vaginal odor and it actually did smell pretty bad. However, as I said, there was still so much fragrant weed smoke in the air that it muted any pussy stink quite sufficiently. Even if there was no weed smoke around, I would have still gladly gone down on Jamie. Aside from the smell she had a natural blonde bush and very pretty, meaty lips.

As I recall, Jamie was one of those girls on spring break who had no problem doing everything but sex, so we never had intercourse, but it was no big deal. We smoked up a total of 4 times and 69-ed three times before the Jamaican sun came up. Ironically, the third time I came, she swallowed my load. The other two times she finished me off by hand all over the hotel sheets after I announced "I'm gonna' cum," with that stinky pussy of hers over my face. I felt bad for the maid - between the pot ash, semi-dried ropes of my semen and her pungent pussy juice, the bed looked and smelled pretty bad by morning!

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geez people get so damn sensitive. I stand by what I've said.

Continue on.

Not really sensitive, it's just that incorrect facts about marijuana are partly why it's so hard to legalize it. People have an overwhelming sense that it's bad because it's always been illegal. When the facts have finally come out showing that a lot past 'factoids' were conjecture, people are confused and still attempt to justify it being bad, because nobody likes change and that's all they've ever known. And now, everybody just picks up a random fact and that becomes the basis of the argument without researching throughly both sides of the argument.

I agree that it's not for everyone, and there are potentially problems with legalizing it, but the benefits outweigh the negatives- at least to me and the medical community. But to cling to something that's been disproven- it confuses me. There's a difference between opinion and fact.

and i dunno wtf is the post above me.

Kablams

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have smoked in the past. Semi-regularly as a teen.
After spending some time in combat I find myself to be a tad bit hypervigilant. Marijuana DOES NOT help with this lol. When I now smoke I just get all super paranoid. But yeah I've enjoyed it in the past and see why so many use it.

Ok so with it said that I am NOT a marijuana user lets begin <rant>

Only speaking of the U.S., there is absolutely no reason that marijuana should be illegal.
Lets look at the reasons commonly used...

1. It's bad for you.
2. It's addictive.
3. No medical use.
4. Gateway drug.

1. If marijuana is bad for, cigarettes and alcohol are downright suicidal.

2. marijuana is addictive and yet I can't seem to kick tobacco for the life of me. I know the shit is going to kill me. I hate them. I hate the smell, and the adverse health effects I am seeing NOW. Tobacco is evil.

3. This isn't even a relevant reason. Even if it doesn't have medical benefits (which is BS) that doesn't mean it should be illegal.

4. I don't believe there is any evidence to support the 'gateway' claim. But if it were a gateway drug, it would be the educators fault! You pound it into these kids that pot is soooo bad for them, and more people try pot than not, so they discover your fraudulent claims! If they see you've lied about pot, why the hell should they believe what you say about any other substance?

So tobacco and alcohol are terrible for you, yet the government has no problem profiting from its usage, but pots illegal. da da dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

But lets get to the nitty gritty of it. The government has deemed that the possession/use of substances of their choosing shall carry the punishment upto and including imprisonment. So we can use substances that alter our state of consciousness, but only those OK'd by federal government?

Take a look at the Tenth Amendment, then read over the constitution. They've over stepped.

This may be a bit off topic, but I don't believe the government should imprison anyone for what they choose to put in their bodies.
Should these things be available at gas stations etc? Of course not. Keep arresting the smugglers and dealers (tax evasion etc), but leave the people be! </rant>

J

JR7

Phantomwise and Sprinkleme - what do you mean "wtf?" This thread is about weed/marijuana on lpsg? Why wouldn't I post a spring break story in which I hooked up with a corn braided hippychick while smoking 4 bowls in one night?

J

JR7

Anyone else have any hippychick sex stories? Perhaps an authentic one from the '60's - early '70's? Although I did like those '90's alternative hippies. Big, big bushes!

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a regular smoker (Colorado here) and depending on the weed, it can be like horny goat weed... or boner repellent. But as a top what doesn't work for me works perfectly to relax a bttm. Gave some to this dude one time and it was like his azz just opened up and could take it all with no problem. Better than poppers for some. You get me the right kind of weed and I turn into the everlasting gobbstopper

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You get me the right kind of weed and I turn into the everlasting gobbstopper

I guess the trick is identifying the right kind of weed. Does it vary from time to time or can you depend on a particular strain being old reliable? I'm thinking the supply chain can be variable and unreliable because of legality.

J

JR7

Makes no difference for me, hardboy-fil. Sex is the dominant drug for me. If I was going to get lucky in my single days, it wouldn't matter if I smoked the chronic or utter skunk shwag. No weed, no matter the quality would affect my ability to seal the deal. I wouldn't let it. It's like they say about LSD and the psychotrophics, 'you can't let the drug control you, you have to control it.' Even when I smoked weed that made me incredibly fatigued, the minute I had a fresh set of pussy lips in my face, I woke up and licked like a machine.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree egg.

Just got some niceness, hate smoking alone as I end up so horny, lol.

Does anyone else end up doing mad musical journeys? I end up spending like the whole night listening to song after song ending up at something I've never listened to before.

SR_Wayne_Kerr

Account Disabled
Media
I smoke weed everyday, have for years now. Hasn't had any kind of negative impact for me, whether sexually or otherwise, but that's just my personal experience. Some of the women I've been with liked to smoke before we had sex, it would make it more fun not only because of the psychotropic effects but also by making it easier for them to take me, especially if we were doing anal.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive seen some serious weed freakouts that were far from innocent relaxation. Not everyone can smoke weed, its a reality. Just like not everyone can drink alcohol.

That definitely is true.

I've never had any serious negative side effects, but I have seen people freak out, become seriously paranoid and annoying, or just puke for hours and hours.

I haven't smoked weed for six or seven years. It makes me too apathetic. Not horny, not exited in the least, just apathetic and lethargic. I just sick and tired of wanting to do absolutely nothing when I was smoking. I did laugh like a moron at everything, and have had some incredibly meaningless fun hours on weed... But all in all alcohol (and a number of other substances, which I only rarely touch by now) are much more fun for me. And I almost only smoked weed in partylike settings. Never needed any substance to be way too lethargic by myself.

SR_Wayne_Kerr

Account Disabled
Media
I've always been the activity stoner; I get high and want to work out, or play dungeons and dragons, or have sex, something. I hated when I first started getting high and I would want to play games or go out or something and my friends just wanted to lie down and listen to Portishead or other trance music all night long. Back in college, my workout didn't know for years that I had been getting high before working out with him or going to kung fu. But as many have said, it's different for everyone. For me, it definitely acts as a performance enhancer, but that is certainly not the case for everyone. Overall I believe that it more beneficial for most people than not.

That definitely is true.

I've never had any serious negative side effects, but I have seen people freak out, become seriously paranoid and annoying, or just puke for hours and hours.

I haven't smoked weed for six or seven years. It makes me too apathetic. Not horny, not exited in the least, just apathetic and lethargic. I just sick and tired of wanting to do absolutely nothing when I was smoking. I did laugh like a moron at everything, and have had some incredibly meaningless fun hours on weed... But all in all alcohol (and a number of other substances, which I only rarely touch by now) are much more fun for me. And I almost only smoked weed in partylike settings. Never needed any substance to be way too lethargic by myself.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have tried weed several times in the past. All I get from it is sick at my stomach and wanting to throw up. I haven't thrown up though. I don't want to eat nor fuck. A friend of mine says that all she gets from it too. I don't get the feelings other people describe. I don't understand how people smoking the same stuff get different reactions. Some say it makes them lethargic and others say it gives them energy, some get hungry and some just want to giggle. And I am talking the same exact weed.

J

JR7

Uncutsouthernboy, if you smoke on top of drinking it can make you feel drunker and, therefore, sick to your stomach. Also, there are so many varieties of weed. Some may have nauseating elements to some partakers. Also, though I frown upon this practice, some people have been known to add substances to marijuana. For example, some people have sprinkled bits of opium into the weed. So depending on who you get it from, the content can change and something in that recipe could make you feel sick. I can't say I've never felt a little nauseated from smoking weed. Fortunately, like you, I've never vomited from it.

I do think that the prospect of sex or eating pussy has always served as an anti-nausea agent. I can not think of a single time that I smoked with a woman and we ended up in bed that I felt the least bit nauseated. I was just too horny and excited to see/taste her charms and ejaculate.