weed + wanking = orgasm x 23502358012395

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
omg well...im writing this high.... i just gotta say that despite jacking off earlier today after smoking a bowl and then having a hand party i have to say it was ammaaaaazing. load was hugeeeeeeeeee.... everyone must try itttt.

omgitsrob18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fuck! I just got back from a friends how where we were smoking a dutch and a bowl, good times, I gotta try this!

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude idk if its the green or not but i think its made me EXTREMELY horny. this shits like a aphrodisiac, gotta get a female friend to smoke a bowl with me sometime soon ;D

mickey1190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always gotta jerk it after smoking. ill smoke and then im like wanting to fuck any girl i can. haha who says smoking weed kills sex drive?

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You probably smoked some "Love Bud" its weed that makes you horny. i had it once it was pretty amazing

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You probably smoked some "Love Bud" its weed that makes you horny. i had it once it was pretty amazing

this has to be one of the least intelligent things anybody has ever said about marijuana. I have the opposite reaction sexually. I would rather not be touched when high. now if you can manage an orgasm while you're on that prescription opiate for that injury, that is amazing. We're talking endorphines+endorphines.

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry. I meant to say that the reference to a "love bud" strain of the plant is an uneducated statement. It does not exist. It just affects different people differently. I've smoked for some years too and it doesn't make me horny. no particular kind of weed is suddenly going to change that.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer fucking gals when I am stoned. been married lot of years, and don't do much of either anymore, but back in the day, it was how it was done. if i had some real good puff, I put the bong on the nite stand. some pot really turns a body on, it would reduce my "down" time to less than 5 minutes. I could hit the bong, sit back and in a minute watch my cock go from flaccid to rock hard. and I could do this several times a nite. I had a couple gfs who got super horny when stoned. one in particular was wild, after the first hit, she would have the joint in one hand and the other hand in or on my crotch. we would meet up on Friday nites, and it was a stoner, fuck weekend. by sunday nite I didn't if my lungs my cock were gonna live or not.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
this has to be one of the least intelligent things anybody has ever said about marijuana. I have the opposite reaction sexually. I would rather not be touched when high. now if you can manage an orgasm while you're on that prescription opiate for that injury, that is amazing. We're talking endorphines+endorphines.

What's un-inteligent about it? Thats the way he feels when he smokes, I have to admit i feel the same way. Sory you don't get off on it but you're just one person.

Reactions: Rcc1995