weed + ...

Taurusprince1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when I was younger doing that. When I would cum inside of my girlfriend....It felt like my brains were coming through the head of my dick. I used to fuck her so hard, she was in pain for a couple of days. Nothing like being high and fucking a hot chick.

I do it every week. My gf comes over and we blow it down then fuck all night. Biggest and best nuts I ever had. I had a multiorgasm one time, nut was everywhere. Just kept comin and comin

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always enjoyed the time distortion from weed. It seems like I've been going at it for hours before I cum even though it may be just a few minutes. Then I seem to ejaculate forever.

cool.guy.bang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it! Sometimes i decide to get high just to jerk off. I then get hard AS I'm smoking. Love that feeling gets me horny as fuck and then end up jerkin off on cam while lookin at pics of tight cunts takin fat cock in photoshare :D

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm late 50's, been smoking pot and fucking for 40 yrs. in my youth the bong sat on the nite stand, smoke and fuck all weekend. if I had real good weed, one big bong hit just brought on the next erection. orgasms feel better and last longer when stoned, and some gals if they were inhibited about sex, that was all lost when stoned.

and I have found that it helps my ED. the other nite I came home from being out with the boys, we smoked some killer weed. when I got home, I was thinking about the old days when I would do this same thing, go in, wake the old lady and fuck the crap out of her. well, just thinking about that, gave me a rock hard erection, so I slipped into bed, snuggled the backside, but wifey said no, too tired. she did feel it...hard and full. the next day she asked if I took something, I said, no. just smoked some pot with the boys like the old days. she frowns on that now, but sure liked it once.

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeay a weed thread! I'm burning one right now. Then ill probably go beat it. I love weed, and wish it were legalized. Everyone would have great sex, people would be happy everywhere, clothing would be optional, everyone would drive slower, food would taste better, the earth would be more colorful, and everybody would just get along. Hahahaha

Hey where are the all the weed bashers in this thread??