Weekend fun with the wife at country house, part 1

D

deleted1109963

So the wife and I had planned a nice weekend away at her country house. We left on the Friday at noon. We had packed quite a few toys as we wanted this whole weekend to ourselves and have our own fun without the other guys.

We took a shower together before we left to tease one another and just before getting into the car we put a butt plug in each of our asses (small size). We have done this before with a larger one and it does get uncomfortable after a while. We did have a little bit of fun on the way up, I was driving and she did have quite the tendency to reach into my pants, I was already semi hard before she reached for me as we were talking about some of the things that we would like to do over the weekend. She looked at me while she was fondling me and I could see form the corner of my eye that she had a nice smile on her face. She teased me for a little until I asked her " so are you going to have a taste?" She then slid my pants a little lower and then leaned over and there she was sucking on my cock. I played a little joke on her and said "oh cops" and I pushed her head down on my cock and held it there and when I released her and she came back up she giggled and then leaned back into her seat. She then reached into her pants and I could hear how wet she was so I also reached over with my right hand and played with her pussy before I decided to move on to teasing her ass. As she was leaning back, I was able to go lower to her asshole and slightly remove the buttplug and then push it back in. We kept teasing one another for the rest of the car ride up. We did have to remove the buttplugs about 40 minutes into the drive.

When we got there, we unloaded the few bags in the car and got settled in (I won't go into detail about this lol). When we went to the bedroom to organize our clothes, we got a rush of attraction to one another. We were standing up in front of the bed making out with each other and I was grabbing her ass while doing it and giving it a little slap. She pulled off and rested her arms on my shoulders and said "I really love spending time with you" I said "I do too" and then we went back to making out. I then reached my hand in her pants and grabbed her butt then I pulled down her pants and bent down as I lowered them to the floor as she removed her feet. She went ahead and removed her shirt and bra. She looked amazing as always then with one hand behind her head and the other on her butt I continued to make out as I guided her on her back on the bed. I then made my way down her body, I kissed her chest then teased each of her nipples with a gentle lick and a soft bite. I continued to make my way down her stomach kissing my way down until I reached her pussy. I was kind and tender with her, using the tip of my tongue to tease her, working my way around her lips and then up to her clit. She moved her hips in enjoyment with her moans. She also wrapped her legs over my shoulders, I loved to feel her smooth legs on me. I then rubbed my fingers on her clit as I went right up to her to kiss her and she was so wet. She then pushed me to the side on my back and she wanted to mount me so I actually pulled her over my face and made her sort of kneel with her pussy right over me. I feasted on her pussy even more, I loved eating her out and she was grinding her pussy on my face. She was also loving it and she was very close to cumming, I could tell. I stopped eating her out for ten seconds at a time to drive her closer and closer and then release. I also grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples while in this position. She said she wanted to cum, so I kept building her up slowly, until she came and squeezed her legs around my face and twitched as she came.

She was happy and exhaled in satisfaction, I told her "come here baby"

and we continued by kissing and she grabbed my cock and balls, I asked "did you like that?"

she nodded and said "I loved it, now its time to reward you" and she kissed me again before she went to suck me.

She sucked me so nicely, I loved feeling her tongue and lips wrapped around my cock. She was giving me a nice passionate sucking. I loved it when she would come up and kiss me every now and then. She then switched to doggy as she sucked my cock in front of me, loved to see her wonderful ass up in the air as she sucked me. After a while of her sucking me I grabbed her from her hair and pulled her up to make out with her and eased my cock into her pussy. We both exhaled in pleasure and then got back to kissing. Our tongues were exploring one another's mouths, I also proceeded to bite her ear and kiss her neck then licked her nipples. I explored her body as I fucked her. Soon we then rolled over and she was on top of me and I held my hands on her butt and grabbed it as she bounced on my cock and we continued to make out. We explored many various positions and our bodies thrusted onto one another. We did do doggy where I pulled her into me from her hips and made that distinct slapping and pounding sound. She was soooo wet, I then flipped her over in missionary to eat her out some more and finger her. She was really really horny and so was it, I kept teasing her and slowed down the fingering and licking as I felt she was getting close. She said "you're so hot babe" then she pushed me back onto the bed and sucked my cock, she was gagging herself on it and holding it down as long as she could. After a few goes I told her "give me that pussy" and she got in 69 over me. I loved eating her out especially when I could feel her giving me a nice sloppy blowjob. I also moved a little higher and started to lick her asshole, she was moving her hips in pleasure. She also explored down to my ass with her fingers and she as rubbing the outside of it with all the sloppiness that dripped down.

I was loving this so much and she then got off and pushed my legs over my head and put me in a piledriver position where she feasted on my asshole and my balls. She was spitting a lot and keeping it sloppy, she also pulled up my cock and gagged on my cock to create more saliva. I was so horned up at this point and she decided to put two fingers in my ass and she was doing a great job at stimulating my prostate, my cock was so hard. She increased the speed of her fingers and also kept stroking my cock, we were both breathing heavily in amusement. After a little while I put her in doggy and then ate her out from behind, going from her pussy to her ass. I fucked her in her pussy for a few strokes and she said "wrong hole baby" and she handed me some lube. I lubed up my cock and her ass and slowly eased my cock in her asshole. I held her head down as I started to get rougher and told her to keep her ass up in the air. I loved the few of my cock disappearing in her ass and her ass cheeks bouncing. Few more minutes of rough pounding I pulled out and made her sort of kneel down with her back to the wall and her arms and hands over her head. I made her gag on my cock right out of her ass, I loved holding it in her throat and her eyes bulging and her gag reflex kicking in, her saliva oozed out from her mouth down her sexy body. I then made her stand up and bend over and fucked her this way up her ass. I made her suck me out of her ass every now and then.

Soon enough I could not hold my load anymore and I put her to her knees and just unloaded on her face and mouth, she sucked me for a little afterwards and then scooped up some of the cum to eat. I then said "lets go in the shower". There we made out for a little and then I brought her to her knees again and started to pee on her, she smiled and then we got on with our shower. After our shower we just relaxed a little and watched a movie then supper and off to bed. Tomorrow is another day. stick around for the next part.