Weekend plans?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it's just gone 6am here and I've finished up my work for the week at last (possibly it would have gone quicker if I hadn't popped out for a couple of drinks earlier, and if I hadn't had LPSG on in the background on my monitor the whole time, but hey)... so I am free to call the weekend 100% my own.

This means I have the joy of paying a customs import bill later in the morning, followed by an afternoon of remembering to sleep a little, and then meeting up with my hairdresser for potentially the first sex (with another person who is actually physically present) this month. :rolleyes: *flags up the possibility of 'TMI'*

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Well, it's just gone 6am here and I've finished up my work for the week at last (possibly it would have gone quicker if I hadn't popped out for a couple of drinks earlier, and if I hadn't had LPSG on in the background on my monitor the whole time, but hey)... so I am free to call the weekend 100% my own.

This means I have the joy of paying a customs import bill later in the morning, followed by an afternoon of remembering to sleep a little, and then meeting up with my hairdresser for potentially the first sex (with another person who is actually physically present) this month. :rolleyes: *flags up the possibility of 'TMI'*

Lucky bloody hairdresser!!!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
NASCAR is back. I'm watching the Busch race on TV Saturday and then I'll mosey on over to my son's house to watch the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

All of this in between visits to LPSG, of course.

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dr Rock said:
get drunk, smoke weed, jerk off

repeat until i fall asleep or find something else to do

in other words, the same plans i have for just about every other day

Dr. Rock, is it ok that I adore you already and we just "met"?

It's COLD here! I plan to snuggle up inside..... learn more about all of YOU through this place, and get caught up on some work. I have been meaning to watch the movie "Saved" - and this might be the day. (I grew up in a cah-raazy fundamentalist baptist family, so I'm really interested to see how the movie portrays things.) I also fully intend to call in sick on Monday morning.

Also - Alex, good luck!

Pappy

Media
Mother Nature cancelled my plans for the weekend, we got snow last night and it's still snowing. Guess I'll stay in, stay nekkid and screw all weekend. Or something along those lines anyway.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Fencing and snow???

Very cool, Speedo...how long have
you been a fencer?

fencing and snow below:

17123339image.JPG

windtalker:

How long have I been fencing? lol. Not long enough, I guess. I'll paraphrase one of my coaches who said, Speedo, I've been coaching you for more than ten years and the only one who gets better is me!

More here:

http://www.wwdfencing.org/aboutfencing.php

p.s. I love your avatar!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That first fencing pic was superb,
Speedo! LOL:biggrin1:

The second link is good reading...
I used to love those old swashbuckling
movies...:rolleyes:

By the way...where does one buy a
swashbuckle?:confused:

Thank you for the kind words about
my avatar.:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
OK. Gather round girls... Alex - We need some fresh gossip.

Tsk, I may have a new boyfriend-in-the-making, thank you for asking. Let's give it a little more time before I know for sure, though. :smile: