Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m Phil, the captain of the senior team. Swim season was always my favorite time of year. This year was no different except that it would be the last season we all had together and we had a though there was a new guy on the team, Dave. 6’0 foot tall, broad shoulders, chiseled pecs and a solid 6 pack from years of swimming and running cross country. He was new to school and was the nicest guy I’d met.

Dave and I quickly became best friends, we practiced, sat together at lunch and hung out after school playing video games and finishing homework. One Friday night my parents decided to go away for the weekend so I had the house all to myself, Dave came over for dinner and my parents set out:

“Boys, now you behave yourselves, there’s chicken made in the fridge. If you need anything while we’re gone give your Aunt a call she’s just across town. We’ll be back on Monday morning” Mom was always too cautious, and they never really left me alone for more than one night before. “We’re leaving now, we’ll be back on Monday morning have fun!” Mom and Dad hopped in the car and drove off.

“So, we’ve got the whole house to ourselves for the weekend!?” Dave exclaimed. “What do you want to do?”

“Well we could go hang at the pool for a little while; I have some beer my brother left me the last time he came home from school? Want to try one?” I’ve never really drank before, but my brother did and it always made him happy go lucky so I figured why not have a few and loosen up.

“Sure! I’ve only had a beer once and it kinda made me feel funny; let’s do it” Dave was really confident and was the cool kid at school so I was kinda surprised he’s only drank once “I didn’t bring a swimsuit though, do you have a spare?”

“I’m sure I do, let’s have a beer first and then we’ll get changed and hop in the pool,” I cracked us a couple of beers and handed one to Dave. Dave sipped it and made a strange face from the taste “What don’t you like it?” Dave shook his head and went for another sip. We finished our first beers, tossed them in the trash and opened two more. “Ready to head out to the pool?” Dave shook his head and took another long sip of the beer.

Dave and I walked down the hallway to my bedroom and he watched as I dug through my drawer to find a good suit for him to borrow “Ahh, shit I left my main suits in the locker room I only have 2, I know you hate wearing speedos so I’ll wear it. Here, you can have the trunks” I tossed the trunks I knew would be too big for him at him and pulled my shirt off.

“Thanks man,” Dave pulled his shirt off. I couldn’t stop staring, it was like time was in slow motion after that beer, his abs were incredible, it was like his chest was staring straight at me. He was nearly hairless everywhere except a few short hairs right around his tiny pink nipples and massive dark bushes nestled in his armpits. He pulled the shirt over his head, tossed it in on the floor and reached for the button on his jeans. I’ve always thought I might like guys but have never explored It, right now in this moment I couldn’t look away I felt my jeans start to get tight and realized I was starting to chub up. I shook the thought out of my head and turned around. Dave can’t see me like this! He’ll think I’m so weird and run out of the door. “Uhh, I’m gonna go get changed in the bathroom I gotta take a leak, the beer is running straight through me,”

looking121212

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dave moaned loud, I wasn’t sure what to do but I wanted to taste every part of him and this was bringing him great joy. I slid my free hand down to his balls, cupped them and start sucking nice and slow all the way down to the base inhaling his pubes through my nose. I rubbed and sucked his cock for a minute and then slid my finger down further to his asscrack. Dave shifted giving me access to do as I pleased. I rubbed around gently until I found his puckered hole, Dave let out another moan, louder this time. I rubbed again and pushed in slightly just starting to feel his hole stretch out around the very tip of my finger. A louder moan and Dave pulled my head up from off his cock and pulled me in tight for deep passionate kiss. I let his tongue dive deep into my mouth and pushed my finger a little harder onto his hole until I could feel it starting to stretch a little further around my fingertip. I pulled it out and sat up enjoying this moment.

I brought my finger up close to my face and smelled Dave’s scent, musky and deep I brought my finger out towards Dave’s face and gently grazed his tongue giving him a little taste of himself before I plunged it deep into my mouth enjoying every second lubing my finger up nice and wet and then reached back down and started pushing my finger back into Dave’s hole.

“Fuck Paul! HOLY FUCK,” Dave started screaming as I slowly slid my finger in up to the first knuckle. I was panting fully letting myself enjoy this moment. “Ohhhhh” Dave moaned softly this time as I pushed in past my knuckle. I had heard from friends at school that when they fingered their girlfriends they would make a come here motion with their finger that drove their girls wild so I started this on Dave and god damn did it make him go crazy.

Dave’s cock was solid as a rock when I went back for another round of sucking while slowly pulling my finger in and out of his warm hole. “FUCK PAUL, I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!!! PULL IT OUT!” I Thought I might be hurting him so I slowly slid my finger out and gave him a soft kiss on the nipple.

“Are you okay, Dave?” I asked gingerly thinking I had taken things too far.

“Paul, fuckkkkk. I’m great, but I’m about to bust let me have some fun with you first” Dave winked at me, pulled me in for another passionate kiss, wrapped his strong arms around me and flipped me onto my back. My cock was at full mast, I hadn’t even thought about him exploring my body further I was so focused on giving Dave as much pleasure as I could pack in.

Dave dove his mouth straight over my cock giving me barely enough time to gather my thoughts. His tongue started flittering around my pee hole slurping up the precum that was leaking out profusely at this point. I was in pure ecstasy. Dave followed my previous actions to a T, reached down and played with my balls, gently rubbed around my asscheeks and felt my puckered hole and then started pushing softly trying to get his fingertip to enter into my tight hole. “FUCK Dave yess, lube that finger up and let me feel you inside me” I screamed as Dave brought his finger out licked it all over and went back to work. He gave me no time to loosen up as he pushed his finger in deep and started working on my prostate, the precum was fully pumping out of my cock into his mouth at this point; I didn’t know I even had this much ready to go. He pulled his head off my cock for a brief second, pulled his finger out of my hole and rubbed my cock head getting a big drop of precum on his finger before he shoved it deep inside me. He repeated this 4 times, out, more of my own lube and back in. Back out again, he collapsed on top of me; our bodies fully covered in sweat slid around as he positioned his face in front of mine looked me straight in the eyes and gingerly rubbed his wet musky finger around my lips and then onto my tongue. I felt him reposition his body and his cock slipped from its position pushing on my balls down between my legs and into my taint. It slid up and into my nuts again and then back down further and I flinched and nearly choked on his finger as his big cock slid against my now ready hole.

“Dave….” I couldn’t get another word in before he started pushing his dick forward, I felt his foreskin pull back as my hole started to stretch just around the tip of his dick. “FUCK” I screamed out in pure pleasure, I was loving every second of this. Dave came to a full stop just as the tip was fully engulfed, pulled his finger out of my mouth dove in for a passionate kiss. He reached down and gave my dick 2 strokes and kissed me harder as his hips slowly rocked and his dick sliding in a millimeter at a time. Time stopped for me; I thought I was going to cum, explode, my whole body just shatter into a million pieces. Dave’s hips stopped and he pushed straight in nice and slow until his pubes were pushed up against my balls and his 7” rock hard was pulsing all the way inside me. Dave pulled my legs up and placed them gingerly against his shoulders and started pulling his hips out; I thought he was pulling out of me as the tip was starting to make its way out and then he rocked back and plunged fully back in. Back and forth, twice, three times, four times. He grabbed hold of my cock and stroked hard. “DAVE! FUCKKK I’M GONNA CUM!”

“I’m gonna blow too buddy, just enjoy it” He pulled his cock all the way back out and I heard a light pop as his cock rocketed out and then he pushed all the way in one more time deeper than he had ever and moaned and grunted as my hole was filled up from deep within with his warm cum. My balls pulled up and I came at the same time, shooting all over my chest, hitting my pillow, my face, and Dave’s chest and face. Dave slowly slid his dick out and collapsed on top of me. We laid together, panting as Dave grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers through mine. I wanted to stay like this forever. Sweat and cum smooshed between our hot bodies, my hole felt used loose and dripping with cum. Dave gave me a peck on the lips and starting sliding his body down mine licking up my cum along the way. He reached my dick, kissed the tip, licked my balls then pulled my legs back up exposing my hole to him. He dove straight in with his tongue; licking, lapping and sucking on my hole like he was trying to eat his treasure out. He came up, dove straight on top of me and drove his cum covered tongue into my mouth. The salty taste was more than I could take and my cock was fully rock hard again.

“Dave, I’m gonna cum again” I screamed out with a mouth full of his warm cum straight from my own hole.

“Save it for later Paul, we have the whole weekend ahead of us” Dave laid next to me, his eyes piercing through my own and I slowly slipped into a deep sleep staring into my best friends’ eyes.

*****This is my first story, let me know how I did and if you want to hear how the rest of Dave and Paul’s weekend turns out*****

looking121212

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“FUCK,” I reached down and grabbed my cock and gave it a few hard pumps, stood up licking up from his pubes, his abs, his nipples straight into his armpit. I buried my face into it, his smell was pure intoxication. I knew guys could smell but god damn Dave needed a shower, and I was giving him one licking him clean with my tongue. I switched pits and dove in for another minute of intoxication.

I slipped my tongue around to his back and scratched his back hard with my fingers as my face slid down to his smooth ass, I knew where I was heading and I wanted to give him the satisfaction he gave me last night when he was wildly sucking his cum out of me. There was just a soft tuft of hair running down between his asscheeks that gently tickled my face as my tongue found his hole. I inhaled, licked once and then went wild, sucking at his hole trying to penetrate him as much as I could with my tongue. “AHH, AHHHH” Dave was screaming wildly, this was driving him over the edge. I reached my hand between his legs and grabbed hold of the behemoth and started stroking him hard. I wanted him to cum, but not yet. I let go and pulled my tongue back, replacing it with my index finger. I gently pushed “YEAH PAUL, FUCK! Push it in!” I pushed harder as Dave yelled louder now, fully laying his chest down across my parents kitchen table. I stopped at my knuckle, spit down on his hole and pushed the rest of the way in. I pulled back until my finger was nearly out, pushed two fingers together and start spinning the tips of two fingers gently around trying to work them in “PAUL! YES PAUL! Ohhhhhhhhh” Dave was getting louder, but loving every second of this. I spit again and start pushing forward. Dave’s body tensed up, but quickly relaxed as my two fingers made their way all the way inside him. I reached back around again and started tugging on his cock while my fingers spun and pushed and pulled inside him. Dave pulled his body back up all the way against mine, spun his head and started kissing me hard as he grabbed my cock and started pumping. I pulled my fingers in and out, in and out fucking his ass hard with my hand. “Oh Paul, come on and fuck me,” Dave laid back down on the table as I slipped my fingers out and rubbed our juices down my rod.

“You ready Dave?” I pushed my cock between his cheeks pointed at the ceiling and humped up and down sliding across his hole. My precum was smearing all around his asscheeks making the pumping more fluid as I moved faster and faster. I paused for a moment when my head found his hole and slowly inched forward pressing into it. I spit onto my fingers and rubbed it onto the tip as more and more of my head began to disappear around his stretching hole.

I smacked Dave on the ass hard and pressed another inch into his hole “GAHHHH!” Dave shrieked and his body shook, but I could tell he wanted more. I paused for just a second taking a breath before moving forward and I felt my cock getting engulfed, Dave was pushing himself back onto my cock. He was moving quicker, half of my rod was inside and I matched his speed pressing into him and he pushed back until my pubes met his ass and I was fully inside. I leaned down, wrapped my arms around his chest and pulsed my cock in and out quickly. Dave started grinding back into me, his ass making a circular motion; my cock inside rubbing on warm inch my head pressed hard into Dave’s prostate. “AHHHHH” this time, Dave’s scream was more high pitched, I knew he was starting to lose it. I pulled back and drove my cock in again, my hips humping hard giving Dave a full hard pound. My cock drew back until the bottom of my head peeked out and I shoved it all the way back in. Our breathing was fast, I sped up again; pumping in and out like this was the only chance I had to reward myself with Dave’s tight hole.

I pulled my cock all the way out, smacked Dave’s ass and said “Get up Dave,” He stood up slow, turned around towards me and I grabbed him by the hips. I picked him up and sat him down on the kitchen counter watching him stare into my eyes. My lips met his as he got comfortable, his just ass hanging off the edge, he lifted his legs up and rested his knees on my shoulders. I kissed him hard and deep, lined my cock back up and pushed it into his hole. We were grinding, panting, kissing and I started fucking him hard. I knew I was getting really close, “i’m going to cum!” I grabbed Dave’s cock hard and started pumping away as I let out a deep breath, shoved my cock all the way inside him and shot 6 ropes of thick cum impregnating Dave’s tight hole, as Dave exploded up onto his chest. We kissed, and my cock slid out. A drop of cum slipped out of Dave’s hole as his legs lowered back to the ground. I helped Dave off the counter “We should really shower now,” I said as I took Dave’s hand in mine and started walking towards the hallway.

“Wait Paul,” Dave paused as the bathroom door opened and looked at me with a little smirk. “I never got my turn,” Dave winked at me and slammed the door closed behind us. He turned me around and pushed me over the sink, my face nearly smooshed against the mirror hanging on the wall. His hands grabbed my asscheeks and spread them apart as his nose touched my hole and he inhaled deep. He licked all over gently, enjoying his time. Dave grabbed my thigh and motioned for me to turn around, his nose never left my body dragging around my thigh and meeting my bush he began to breath heavily. Almost like he was trying to snort the pubes right off my body, his face brushed my cock and got covered in a thin layer of spit and fresh cum straight from his hole. Dave started standing up, lifted my arm and indulged in my own ripe scent like I had enjoyed an hour before. He licked around my pits, one at a time and then met my mouth and kissed me one more time nice and slow. A nice tap on my ass, Dave smiled his pearly white teeth gleaming and said “Okay, now let’s take that shower you’ve been bitching about”.

looking121212

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I walked past Dave just as he kicked the jeans off his ankles. Seeing him in his tight boxer briefs had my head spinning right now. I’d seen him in trunks dozens of times but we always wore our suits in the showers after practice and everyone got changed facing their lockers so I’d never fully seen him naked before. The thought set me off and I felt my jeans get even tighter as my chub starting growing to a full erection. I closed the bathroom door and locked it behind me. “FUCK!” I whispered, so Dave couldn’t hear me. What am I going to do now? There’s really no way to hide a fucking boner in a speedo! “Cold shower!” I turned the shower on full cold and hopped in, hoping and praying it might make my raging boner go down. It helped, my 7 inch boner quickly shriveled to its normal 4 inch softness and I jumped out of the shower, dried my body off and squeezed into the red speedo I had ready for myself. “Thank god,” I took a real long sip of the beer and walked out hoping Dave didn’t suspect anything.

“Hey Dave, you ready?” I yelled down the hall from the kitchen and grabbed us 2 more beers to take out to the pool.

“Yeah, give me a second Phil I’ll meet you outside these trunks are falling right off my ass,” I turned the pool lights on, took the beers out, set them on the table and dove in.

A minute later Dave opened the door and walked out in his boxer briefs. “Fuck” I thought to myself, not again. “Dave, where are the trunks at?”

“I left them on your bed, they’re too big and would just fall off anyway. I’ll swim in my boxer briefs and just free ball home tomorrow!” I could feel my cock twitch so I pinched my thigh to ease the monster from bulging anymore in the speedo. I climbed the ladder out and walked Dave’s beer over to him. “You’re really hot, and that speedo leaves nothing to the imagination,”. Dave turned and stared right into my eyes “Hell, why are we even wearing anything? We’re both guys and your parents are gone, let’s go skinny dipping,” before I could answer Dave flipped the switch and turned the pool lights out, I felt something hit my face, his boxer briefs fell into my hands and I heard a splash as he dove into the pool.

“Shit! It’s freezing Phil, come on I can’t be the only one naked here, strip off and come join me!” Another big sip of my beer and I pulled the speedo down and jumped in, “I saw you checking me out in your room Phil. Did you like what you saw?”

I froze. I could feel my face get hot and red from embarrassment, I had to pause for a second before I answered “Uh, um, um…. Your abs are just sooo chiseled, I work out every day just as hard as you and I’m not even close to that ripped” Good call Phil, you got yourself out of it.

“Hmm, are you sure that’s all you were looking at Phil, because I saw your eyes wander down and I definitely saw you stumble past me with a nice bulge in your pants when you had to ‘take a leak’ don’t worry you get me excited too,” Dave started swimming over towards me, I wasn’t sure what was about to happen, my mind was spinning. I backed into the wall, nervous, tense, a little drunk but most of all excited. I’d never touched a guy before I didn’t know if it was about to happen but whatever does I was ready for.

Dave came right up in front of me and reached out towards me “Phil, I’ve been staring at that speedo for a long time waiting to get you out of it, I’ve never been with a guy but god damn you are hot and I want to touch your body” Dave’s hand touched my shoulder. I flinched, so nervous that he might hit me but now more excited than ever that I get to explore his body. His hand moved down my arm, he paused and squeezed my bicep. Lifted my arm over my head and slowly brought his fingers through my armpit hair. I was in pure ecstasy, I let out a gentle moan. His fingers continued across to my nipple and he gave it a soft squeeze, twirled around it three times and started down the middle of my abs until he reached my bellybutton.

“Dave, wait” by this point I was at full chub under the water “I want to feel you too” Dave stopped and let go of me. I reached both hands out and touched his face, his short beard hairs felt incredible between my fingers, I retraced the same steps he had just gone on my body, squeezed his big biceps, ran my fingers between the bushes under his armpits and gently caressed his nipples at the same time. I brought both hands back up under his arms, caressed his back, and pulled him a little closer to me. My nerves went away and I didn’t care anymore I just wanted to feel every part of him. My right hand held the back of his head and I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips. He kissed back, opened his mouth and slowly stuck his tongue out exploring mine. He pulled me in closer to him and I could feel my cock smooshed against his own. We continued to kiss and rub each others backs for five minutes as our cocks continued to grow, sword fighting each other under the water.

We let go just long enough to get a word in “Phil, let’s go dry off and head to your room” I didn’t want to let Dave go but knew I’d get to continue to explore his body again in a moment. Phil climbed the ladder first, giving me a perfect view of his big ass sticking out from his chiseled thighs. I followed, grabbed his hand, weaved my fingers between his and pulled him inside. The lights were off inside and I still hadn’t seen Dave in all his glory, I had felt his big cock against me but still hadn’t got to fully take it in. I grabbed towels from the closet, stepped into my room and turned the light on. Turning around I saw what I had been missing. Dave was drying his head off leaving the rest of himself exposed. A small tuft of hair coming down from his belly button led right into a hefty bush of pubes perfectly framing his 6” soft uncut cock. I wasn’t missing any opportunity to touch and fell him so I grabbed Dave in a big bear hug, held him close and continued the deep kiss from outside. We fell onto the bed, Dave’s full weight on top of me. He grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head and pinned them together on my pillow at the top of the bed. He sat up on his knees above my cock, my cock hardening and gently pushing up on his balls. I wanted him, I wanted all of him. I needed to have every part of him in my mouth.

Phil released me and laid next to me, one leg over mine and his arm gently holding around my chest. He flicked my nipple once and starting sliding his finger down my stomach, over my abs, stopped and went twice around my belly button and continued down into my own bush. He paused for a second, looked me in the eyes and went further. My cock was fully hard now, I’ve never had anyone touch it before but this was incredible. Dave went around my thigh, felt my balls, cupped them in his hand and slid up gently rubbing my cock through his tight hand all the way up covering the head. I felt his thumb touch down right at the hole and he started swirling his finger through the precum that was starting to leak out. He dragged the precum down and started stroking my entire cock. I reached over and felt his bush, grabbed hold of the head of his cock and slowly pulled the foreskin back through my fingers exposing the pink head. I was already so close to cumming I had to grab his hand and pull it off before I exploded all over myself. I gave his cock a few strokes and gave his hole the same attention, he was profusely leaking precum at this point. I was ready to make my next move. I leaned over and kissed him hard, lubing his dick up good with his own precum I moved down and licked his balls, one at at time pulling them into my mouth gently, then moved my tongue around the base of his cock and up the back until I tasted the precum coming straight from its source. I pulled the foreskin back around his head covering it nice and tight and leaned my head closer closing my mouth around the top of his cock. I created a nice suction with my lips and pulled his shaft down letting his head slip out from under the foreskin right onto my tongue.

looking121212

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My eyes flickered open and my head was immediately spinning. What did I do last night? Dave was my best friend, what was he going to say when he woke up? I turned to my right and his head was still laying on my chest, our bodies wrapped around each other. I felt so right and so wrong, but wanted to explore him so much more than I had the night before. It was his idea right, he wanted to keep going and spend the weekend together; right!? I decided to just go for it, bite the bullet and accept what would happen. I laid my hand on top of his head and gently played with his brown hair, pulling it through my fingers letting my thoughts trail off and enjoying the moment. I closed my eyes again and just inhaled; engulfing the scents of us. Two boys fresh and ripe, sweat, cum, the musk of our deeds filled the room.

I felt something wet touch my nipple and when I opened my eyes, Dave was kissing my nipple ever so gently his piercing blue eyes staring right into my soul. I let him continue, from the tip of my right nipple his mouth started across my pecs, his light scruff scratching my bare chest, his tongue dragging across my smooth skin until he reached my left nipple. His tongue trailed around it a few times and he gave it one last kiss as he slowly crawled up closer to me. He was an expert, his kisses sent shockwaves from my head to my toes as he kissed higher and higher. My collarbone, the nape of my neck, up the side to my ear where he stopped pulled back and whispered “I’ve wanted to do that since the day I met you, you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen” and he dove his tongue into my ear, licking lapping and pulling at it with his mouth. The fireworks within me were exploding and my dick jumped to full mast ready for more of him. Dave laid on top of me, our bodies touching, my dick gently pressed against his lower back and he kissed me hard. Harder than last night, more passionate than last night; but not in any rush to stop anytime soon. We continued for what seemed like hours. I flipped him over and straddled his chest, pushing his hands against the pillows and drove my tongue deep into his mouth. I could still faintly taste the cum we had shared last night fresh from my hole. He flipped me back over, straddling me again smacked me on the ass and whispered “Come on Paul, let’s go have some breakfast”.

Before I could answer he had pecked me on the cheek, hopped up out of bed and stood before me in all his glory, his 6” chub hanging mightily in front of my face. “We should probably shower too, my cum is dried all over me”

“Not yet Paul, I want to smell and taste every inch of you” We laughed together, walked down the hallway into the kitchen and Dave started a pot of coffee for us. We sat together staring into each others’ eyes at the kitchen table “So how are you feeling this morning, you really let me pound you hard last night. I’m surprised you can even walk!”

“I feel incredible, ready for a round 2, 3….12! Keep it coming!” I was feeling incredible now, the coffee was kicking in, my hangover was going away and I was ready for more.

“Yeah, you want this dick again?” Dave stood up and flopped his now raging boner straight onto the table, he pulsed it up and down a couple times joking and almost knocked his coffee over with the 8” monster. He pulled the foreskin back revealing his pink head again to me.

This drove me absolutely wild, I’m cut and the sight of his skin pulling back over his hard pink tip had me up out of my seat on my knees quicker than I thought possible. “Yes, I want it. I want all of you Dave” He walked over in front of me and pulled my head in close. I was ready for the whole thing to drive deep into my throat but he kept pulling my head closer until my nose was deep in his pubes. “MMM” I couldn’t control myself, I could smell his cum, his ripe musky balls and some of myself on him and let myself loose. I inhaled deep, rubbing my face around like it was my new cologne, my tongue slipped out and lapped at his balls as my hands reached up and started exploring his abs, my fingers touching everything they could reach. I reached his nipples and gave them a soft squeeze, never letting my nose away from his dirty balls.