Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies, I noticed the oddest thing today and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

After a long hot shower, my nipples were "weeping." For a few seconds, I could manually express some liquid that looked like colostrum. I've lactated before and nursed for 18 months, but that was several years ago. I am not pregnant now and have not been working towards inducing lactation again. I do masturbate quite a bit, and that does involve nipple play, but nothing prolonged or consistent.

It was a surprise and I wouldn't mind if I did start producing milk again because it would fulfill a fantasy of mine.

Has it happened to anyone else?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
check with your doc.
seriously.
it pays to be paranoid sometimes.
nipple discharge is one of those things they look for in a breast exam.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me though it is normal when I have been doing nipple play. And especially if Iam thinking of somebody in particular. :smile: If your nipples feel hot as well there is a kind of breast cancer that is a lot like mastitis in presentation so yes, get checked.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry too much as this can be quite natural. As you say you have lactated and breastfed before and a female never loses that ability until post menopause. But as others have said a discharge from the nipples can be a sign of other problems. You might want to seek medical advice to put your mind at rest. If all is well go on and fulfill your fantasy. :wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get it checked out like everyone else said, however if I've been having lots of booby play after a while I will sometimes leak a little clear fluid, it's slightly sweet tasting and after having kids its always something that happened to me.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh how I love health care in the states! :rolleyes:

Seeing as how I have no insurance, at the most I can maybe get into a clinic to ask about it. A whole lot of tests are likely out of the question though.

Since I had just masturbated to an orgasm, was in a hot shower- two things that I remember would cause let down when I was breastfeeding- and have had milk before, I am thinking it was just colostrum. I have never noticed it happening before but maybe it has. And I haven't had anything since then.

Thanks for the input, ladies!

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh wow. Wanna play out your fantasy with me???

My wife still had stuff that came out of her nipples 10months or later after breast feeding. It was most prevelant after a hot shower. No orgasm or masturbation in the shower for her though. Guess she's proper?!?! LOL. But I would get a sweet taste from sucking on her nipples more than 10 months after she stopped breast feeding. She still gets these little hard white things fromt he ducts in her nipples every so often.. What's that?