Weighing your balls

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm. I'm going to have to try that. My complication is that my balls are big, but they are what we would call "high and tight." I'll probably have to soak in a hot tub to get them loose enough to weigh.

I'll keep everyone posted.
DP

Last edited:

chaoticbear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, water displacement would only determine volume, not weight. Although you could make the argument that you would just weigh the water, the volume displaced will depend on, literally, how yer hangin'.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if it's practical. Even very large nuts aren't that heavy, and because of the nature of the attachment to the rest of the body, you will probably come up too light or too heavy because the scale will read the force applied thru your sack and cords.

My suggestion would be look the weight up in Merck or Gray's. There should be a bracket weight. You'd be on the heavy side of the scale.

D_Barney_Ballstomper

Account Disabled
Media
Merck or Gray's?

I don't know if it's practical. Even very large nuts aren't that heavy, and because of the nature of the attachment to the rest of the body, you will probably come up too light or too heavy because the scale will read the force applied thru your sack and cords.

My suggestion would be look the weight up in Merck or Gray's. There should be a bracket weight. You'd be on the heavy side of the scale.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shIGREEN Why do you want to weigh your balls? From looking at you I would say 12.75 grams the pair.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Digital scale, right out of the shower, warm the plate with a hair dryer and bring the scale to the balls, My husband did it right after cumming and then about a week later. The undrained nuts were a tad heavier. I cannot remember the weights but it was fun.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Digital scale, right out of the shower, warm the plate with a hair dryer and bring the scale to the balls, My husband did it right after cumming and then about a week later. The undrained nuts were a tad heavier. I cannot remember the weights but it was fun.

"Undrained nuts"?? People realize that although sperm is made in the testicles, it isn't stored there, right?? The components of ejaculate come from the prostate, the seminal vesicles, and Cowper's gland.

Last edited:

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Undrained nuts"?? People realize that although sperm is made in the testicles, it isn't stored there, right?? The components of ejaculate come from the prostate, the seminal vesicles, and Cowper's gland.

He's right, a significant portion of semen is stored elsewhere then the balls, though some is.

I could'nt tell you why they were heavier, They just were. Thanks for the science lesson DallasDICK.