Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have noticed that men that have gained weight seem to have smaller penises. I'm generalizing here and have seen heavier men with big ones. Is it just me or is there a correlation between weight gain and penis size -- and I'm not refering to not being able to see it over the big belly.
Also if this is so, when a person looses the weight do things go back to normal?

Media
The more weight you gain you'll gain pubic fat as well...which will make your penis seem smaller. I gained 20 pounds over the winter and when measuring my penis was 1/2" less than it normally was...now that summer is here though I lost the weight and my penis is back to normal. I've read from other peoples posts that they did not have the same luck as myself...I'm fairly lean though so it was the only fat to lose...but if you have a lot of fat on your body it may burn that first...there aren't really any exercises to specifically work off any pubic fat.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I get a bit overweight my penis looks shorter, but not less thick, because of the body fat at the base. I am not really overweight; I'm still quite trim for my build and age, but if gain 10 pounds Big Guy looks shorter. An incentive to drop pounds. I also finally realized that I need to trim my bush extensively, and shave the mounting hair on my shaft.

Which brings up another question, that maybe should be on another topic, but: Do you guys have really hairy dicks? I used to have a dozen or so hairs on the the left side of my cock, but not only are they growing lots faster than they used to, I've got more from previously hair-free places.

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by tgerald597@Sep 3 2005, 10:33 AM
I gained like 20 pounds and my dick is .3 inches shorter then before. Eek!
[post=340456]Quoted post[/post]​
No you have to remmember we all gain weight in diffrent patterns , chest area , the sides ( love handels) , the stomech , and the pupic area , now the more fat you gain the more inches you will lose , depending where you gain the fat but the average is 30ib to the inch ...meaning if u weight 300 Ib and lose 60 Ib your penis will be uncoverd from the pupic area by Aprox. 2 inches...

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Phatdick+Sep 12 2005, 03:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phatdick &#064; Sep 12 2005, 03:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tgerald597@Sep 3 2005, 10:33 AM
I gained like 20 pounds and my dick is .3 inches shorter then before. Eek&#33;
[post=340456]Quoted post[/post]​
No you have to remmember we all gain weight in diffrent patterns , chest area , the sides ( love handels) , the stomech , and the pupic area , now the more fat you gain the more inches you will lose , depending where you gain the fat but the average is 30ib to the inch ...meaning if u weight 300 Ib and lose 60 Ib your penis will be uncoverd from the pupic area by Aprox. 2 inches...
[post=342459]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Interesting you should bring up the issue of hair on the shaft of the penis. I can remember being in my early 30s and my doctor telling me he&#39;d never seen anyone with hair as far up the shaft as mine was. I keep it all trimmed now, but it was an interesting observation nonetheless. However, I&#39;m now 45 and haven&#39;t noticed more hair on my dick than usual (other places, yes).

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does fat affect penis size? The general answer is yes, however it is involved in a two fold process. First off visually, the penis does not gain or lose fat, so unlike breasts, when you get fatter, you do not get a fatter of longer penis. No visually the rest of you is bigger but your penis is not, and there it looks smaller. Does fat actually make your penis shorter? No. However cholestrol, which is a direct result of eating fatty foods, does clog up your arteries so less blood is going to your penis, which does result in a shorter, and thinner penis...and it is unlikely to be reversible. With you loosing a 1/2 inch and gaining it back with loosing the weight probably has little to do with your weight loss or gain, but the fact that you were leading a healthier lifestyle, eating the right foods getting your heart stronger which means pumping more blood in your penis. As far as the other person who said he gained 20 pounds and all of a sudden noticed his penis 1/4 inch shorter. A 1/4 inch loss or gain is absolutely normal, your weight would not be the effect of that. It was probably colder, or you just smoked a cigarette, or something like that. Your penis size will always vary about 1/4 from one day to the next...unless it is always measured in the same environment.

regular guy

Experimental Member
Media
My urologist claims that for every 20-30 lbs an overweight man loses, 1 additional inch of the penis in its flaccid state will show. Has something to do with the pubic area fat pad. He claims that a majority of the penis is inside and not visible outside...check out an anatomy book.
I myself lost 50 lbs from cutting pop and enduring a shocking divorce,and I would say my flaccid penis does look more impressive in the mirror.