Weight hanging on cock

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which Italian professor? I never heard of him.

The idea the African tribes were involved with penis enlargement is probably just a myth. Anyway, a lot of people tried hanging, many reported gains. There are several devices, mainly falling in two categories: clamp-style hangers (Bib', AFB hanger, muzzle) and vacuum style hangers. The latters allow longer sets but less weight.

Hanging is an obsolete and ineffective technique imo, extenders are better.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no interest in enlarging my penis, at least with the current methods available, but I am curious about something. Would hanging something on your flaccid penis such as weights, ruin erections? Like, would they not be as strong or point as upwards? I have nothing against people who use such methods, but I personally wouldn't want to hang something on my flaccid penis in hopes of making it longer if it could potentially (and in my mind, probably) weaken erections... thoughts?

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only temporarily. The penis is more resilent that many people realize.

I do kegels, and love the results it has on my erections and cum shots, I guess you're right, especially if someone doing weight training also does kegels, there shouldn't be much of an issue.

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like using the weighted glans rings from penisplugsablaze
Here's a couple pics from their website.
Penis_Plugs_Super_Chunk_Glans_Ring_Cock_Ring2%20copy.jpg

cock_ring_glans_ring_super_heavy_duty_penis_ring_2.jpg

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not advisable for uncut guys. All it will do is stretch your foreskin longer.

THIS 100%!!!

Despite what the shill and scammers say it stretches your skin BIG TIME!!!

I was circumcised and now look un after it resurrected my skin so much.I have both Vac Hanger4 and the new LG hanger. Hanging weights is iffy at best. Good news is they are great foreskin restorers.

Any scammer who chimes in that they work- ask for a picture of their device.I bet they don't have one.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anything I tried just seemed to choke the end of my cock. it was uncomfortable, but I would do it for about 10 minutes. I used a 2 ltr bottle of water for weight. slowly filling it more each week. but with more weight, it became more difficult to suspend and stay in place. I'd say it temporarily increased flaccid length, but made my cock sore. not worth the effort.

now, I use a pump, and my cock isn't sore afterwards.

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the interview with the italian professor:

A review of medical literature has revealed that some non-surgical methods to increase penis size do actually work - but some result in disappointment.

A study published in the journal of British Association of Urological Surgeons found that traction methods were most effective in extending length.

However it found that surgical procedures can be dangerous and have an 'unacceptably high' rate of complications.

The study was conducted by Italian scientists Marco Ordera and Paolo Gontero at the University of Turin.

The pair examined literature on both surgical and non-surgical methods for so called 'male enhancement' and found ten relevant studies.

Half reported on surgical techniques performed on 121 men, while the others discussed non-invasive methods used by 109 men.

One study of the traction method reported an average increase of 1.8cm while in a flaccid state.

Another reported that the penis measured an extra 2.3cm on average when flaccid and 1.7cm when erect

However to achieve these results the men had to follow an arduous regime which involved six hours of traction a day for four months in the first example, and four hours for six months in the second.

Other methods the scientists investigated included a 'penis pump' which uses a vacuum to stretch the organ.

The researchers said that the use of the pump was found to be effective if used for a six month period.

Ordera and Gontero also reported that 'peno-sctroal' rings, which fit around the organ, may help to augment size and maintain erections.

The pair said that any increase in length did not increase the thickness of the organ, but also did not cause any decrease.

The research comes after a large increase in the number of patients seeking urological advice for the so-called 'short penis'.

Many men are asking for help because they tend to overestimate what is considered normal.

The researchers added that the organ can be considered 'normal' if it is at least 4cm when limp and 7.5cm when erect, although some allowance must be made for a man's height and BMI.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...methods-DO-increase-length.html#ixzz4dsv8GjlC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Reactions: qott99

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is the interview with the italian professor:

A review of medical literature has revealed that some non-surgical methods to increase penis size do actually work - but some result in disappointment.

A study published in the journal of British Association of Urological Surgeons found that traction methods were most effective in extending length.

However it found that surgical procedures can be dangerous and have an 'unacceptably high' rate of complications.

The study was conducted by Italian scientists Marco Ordera and Paolo Gontero at the University of Turin.

The pair examined literature on both surgical and non-surgical methods for so called 'male enhancement' and found ten relevant studies.

Half reported on surgical techniques performed on 121 men, while the others discussed non-invasive methods used by 109 men.

One study of the traction method reported an average increase of 1.8cm while in a flaccid state.

Another reported that the penis measured an extra 2.3cm on average when flaccid and 1.7cm when erect

However to achieve these results the men had to follow an arduous regime which involved six hours of traction a day for four months in the first example, and four hours for six months in the second.

Other methods the scientists investigated included a 'penis pump' which uses a vacuum to stretch the organ.

The researchers said that the use of the pump was found to be effective if used for a six month period.

Ordera and Gontero also reported that 'peno-sctroal' rings, which fit around the organ, may help to augment size and maintain erections.

The pair said that any increase in length did not increase the thickness of the organ, but also did not cause any decrease.

The research comes after a large increase in the number of patients seeking urological advice for the so-called 'short penis'.

Many men are asking for help because they tend to overestimate what is considered normal.

The researchers added that the organ can be considered 'normal' if it is at least 4cm when limp and 7.5cm when erect, although some allowance must be made for a man's height and BMI.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...methods-DO-increase-length.html#ixzz4dsv8GjlC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Thanks. If you read the original study (which has been posted many times) , it involved an extender, not weights neither cock rings neither pumps. It is also a limited study. I think the article is mixing the doctors' finding with the marketing pseudo-science stuff that you can find on PE commercial sites.

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start weight hanging a few weeks ago and it really works, my soft cock is much longer now but also my forskin is longer.ger
I made a hanger myself (cost Euro 3,50)
I hang 5 kg for about an hour. (3 times a week) The strange thing is that my cock also get more girth.
The other thing that works for me is clamping.

Reactions: Leobakker

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start weight hanging a few weeks ago and it really works, my soft cock is much longer now but also my forskin is longer.ger
I made a hanger myself (cost Euro 3,50)
I hang 5 kg for about an hour. (3 times a week) The strange thing is that my cock also get more girth.
The other thing that works for me is clamping.

You get girth because you are trapping blood in your penis as you hang. From what I hear that's a no-no with hanging.

D

deleted557465

Is it possible to wear a glas ring and entire day? I wonder how you actually wear it if it needs to be worn flaccid... Do you think the flaccid gains are permanent after a while?