Weight lifting and homoeroticism

D

deleted110426

Thank you, Brislands.

Coming from you that means a lot.
I'm very fortunate that I've had no reduction in my flexibility as I've gotten stronger.
I guess I can thank Muay Thai for keeping me supple.

Ya that's very impressive because you rarely see people do free weight squats(and do them correctly) let alone a female with the poundage your squatting. I squat ass to the floor and people give me weird looks so I'm glad for that flexibility as well.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ya that's very impressive because you rarely see people do free weight squats(and do them correctly) let alone a female with the poundage your squatting. I squat ass to the floor and people give me weird looks so I'm glad for that flexibility as well.

I don't use a weight belt either.
I can't find one that is narrow enough because the gap between the top of my hips and the bottom of my rib cage is quite small...plus I'm small waisted.

They really just seem to be more trouble than they are worth because I do complete stretches between sets to help get the blood flowing and shift the lactic acid build up.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I look at guys at the gym all the time and I see a lot more men that would like to be than I would like to do. I look at people where ever I go. As an illustrator I instinctively observe form and I also love any kind of anatomy. Even a bare skeleton is beautiful to me. Other times I see someone who stirs something a tad more primitive in me and that is beautiful too.