Weight lifting and Sex

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great info from all the previous posts, but also i would specify what your goals are and what you want out of your body. Do you want size, or toned or just to lose weight because all require completely different workouts, so to sum it up take the advice of the others and hire a trainer at first but make sure you know what you want so you can make the most of your time with the trainer because their not exactly cheap. Anyways good luck.
MATT,

Well you are repeating a little bit of a misnomer. To lower your fat/weight ratio (I say this because it is not about losing weight but looking and feeling good - muscle weighs more than fat) the more muscle mass one has the more calories their body burns when the muscles are at rest. This in itself inceases the speed of one's metabolism. Add to this an effective cardio-vascular workout and you have the makings of beneficial exercise. It is also a misnomner that bigger weights necessarily translates into more bulk and lighter weights are more successful for toning. Toning is accomplished when our calory intake is equal to or less than the amount of calories we use in a day. Actually bulking up is the result of feeding the muscles the right amount and combination of amino acids coupled with great breakdowns of muscle tissue and rest.

At any rate, I do understand you point and clearly defined goals will help an individual develop a succesful regimen. But the most successful programs involve a multidimensional approach to excercise, nutrition, and rest.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, I like all of the advice given. I went a few weeks ago and was given some workout exercises (most of which I don't know the names of the equipment) by my dad's friend who has been doing this for some time. I was sore for the next couple of days but I did have a bit more energy. We only worked on my upper body and then I spent half an hour on the treadmill.

My main goal is just to trim up and gain more muscle mass to fit my body type (wide framed). I will definitely check into seeing if my college gym has a trainer and see if he can give me a routine.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are a beginner, learn the following lifts:

1) Squat
2) Deadlift
3) Bench Press
4) Overhead Press
5) Barbell Row
6) Chin-Ups
7) Abs, Abs, Abs!

...OB

Girls generally like nice arms (not necessarly huge) just defined...and great abs will get you laid and help with your pumping.

All the best.

Sh0t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually working on a book on this very topic.

So far, I have 3 major picks:

Zercher Lift. Work this up to the weight of your girl+25lbs for reps and you will carry her in your arms easily. Romantic!

Kettlebell swing. Hip drive, hip drive, and more hip drive. One of the best cardio tools around, as well. THE exercise for improving your sexual ability and stamia, imo.

Dive Bomber pushups. works the shoulder girdle in the manner we usually find it for several sexual positions, and it will loosen up your hips and back as well, which will make other positions more comfortable.

Those are my picks for top 3 most bang for the buck exercises.

I like to consider myself a martial AND venusian artist.