Weight Lifting Supplements

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wibbledooklang, Dec 12, 2005.

1. wibbledooklang

wibbledooklang New Member

I've been taking Creatine for about 2 weeks now, it feels like its affected my overall sexual stamina. Has this happened to anybody else that works out and takes this type of stuff? btw im 19 and about 175, maybe my weight would play a factor in this?

2. GoneA

Gold Member

good product - but it can give you a heartattack.

3. wibbledooklang

yup, I like it. It has increased my strength and recovery time after lifting, I never knew it could give you a heart attack, I know it can kill you by clogging your kidneys up if you dont drink alot of water with it.

4. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

STOP taking it if that is the case!!! I would like to see you around for a long time!!!

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Creatine monohydrate causes heart attacks? I never heard that.

I think you might be mixed up with a blood test administered following a heart attack to determine how much damage the heart suffered -- it measured enzymes that may have leaked from damaged heart muscle cells into the bloodstream. Doctors will look for these enzymes called creatine kinase myocardial band (CK-MB), myoglobin and cardiac troponin T and I.

Or perhaps you're mixing up creatine with ephedra -- now banned in many countries. Ephedrine is a chemical stimulant derived from the herb ephedra and is ten times stronger than caffeine and is often marketed as an energy booster for the weight room. However, ephedrine can cause increased heart rate and high blood pressure, and has been implicated with heart attacks and strokes in some athletes.

Farmer's right about the need to drink plenty of water to prevent liver and kidney damage, but studies are fairly consistent that creatine is a safe and effective sports supplement.

6. Multipass

Multipass New Member

Maybe I'm not getting the obvious here. But has it made your stamina last longer or less?

7. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Hey i was huge into bodybuilding i was actually competeing, but i got burnt out on it so im getting back into fitness like a more lean look. anyway what i was going to say is that if you want more sex stamina try NO2 this product increases blood flow to everything, maning a much more hard vascular dick. youll notice better results from jelquing if you use NO2 at the same time.

8. wibbledooklang

You Dont have to worry about me going now where, besides who would drive you around in the snow??

9. GoneA

Gold Member

i'm pretty sure i'm not mixed up ... but, hey, i'm no doctor.

although i play one in real life.

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't take such crap imo
    Ok, it does take longer to gain strenght and muscles but... well I work out for about 6 months now and you see hell of changes.. ok it's the beginning but... don't know... just don't take it ;)

11. RideRocket

Gold Member

I took creatine and 'ripped fuel' for a while several years ago while weightlifting. I did not notice any affect on my sexual stamina.

The creatine gave me a 'fuller' look, but I wonder if that's because of the amount of water I was drinking and that creatine helps in water retention.

I took the Ripped Fuel before the big ephedra scare. As far as slimming me down, I didn't notice any effects. However, while on it, I was wired! Plus, I learned early on that if you took it too late in the afternoon, you might as well rent some movies because you wouldn't be able to sleep.

I quit taking it because 1) I didn't really see any beneficial results; 2) health concerns; 3) it gets too expensive!

12. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I don't notice any difference in sex drive or stamina when I'm using creatine, but the stuff upsets my stomach so bad some nights I almost don't want to have sex, and if I go ahead and have it (which i always do) I get a bad stomach ache. I only use creatine every few months, just one loading phase for a week then about 3 weeks of maintenance doses.

13. Captain_hung

Captain_hung New Member

Creatine shouldnt cause heart attacks.
    all creatine actually does is regenerate ATP which is the enery source for muscular contraction.As a molecule of adenine tri phospate (ATP) is broken down to adenine di phosphate (eg it loses a phospate group in breaking the bond energy is released) the creatine provides another phosphate and the enrgy required to change ADP yo ATP thus you can continue high intensity actions for slightly longer periods of time.
    And thats todays biochem lesson. There will be a test on friday.:D

14. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Yeah, I think there might be some confusion with ephedra there, which is quite good at inducing ventricular arrhythmias.

If anyone is interested, the mayo clinic has a nice summary of the effects of creatine supplements: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/creatine/NS_patient-creatine

15. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

ha ha!!! Remember that, dearie!!! ;) Speaking of... still snowing there?

16. wibbledooklang

yup, but its warming up, and its all leaving:(

Draft saved Draft deleted