Weight Lifting

-AAA-

Experimental Member
Media
Is it true that lifting weights makes your penis larger?
I heard that it increases the volume of your vessels throughout your body thus augmenting your penis.
I also have heard that homosexual men tend to love to lift weights.
Is this true?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My feelings on this one are a negative. If weight lifting worked to increase size, all the couch potatoes would actually stop listening to the pill commercials and get out and work out. As for increasing the size of blood vessels....not much blood pumps through your penis other than usual when you work out. If that would even work, you'd get a lot more results my being hard and flexing it all the time.

wibbledooklang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weight Lifting will make you leaner, or bigger, it depends on how you do it, but as far as making your penis bigger it will not. But it can reduce fat around your penis and actually make it look bigger. I'm only 19 and mine has grown considerably bigger in the last month or two, but I'm sure that its natural growth, cause i havent lifted in about a month.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-AAA- said:
I heard that it increases the volume of your vessels throughout your body thus augmenting your penis.
Is this true?

1) No and 2) no, but some do.

-AAA-

Experimental Member
Media
How do you work on power and how do you work on getting more lean?
Bc I do power workouts and get lean and do burnouts and get power...
It's weird.

wibbledooklang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well it defers for everybody, I'd suggest lifting heavy for power, and less weight at more reps for lean muscle. I'm over 6'1'' and about 175 lbs, My goal weight is about 180-185, but i'm very strong, and i like my lean/muscular look. The first few weeks is crucial, You need to work on stablelizing every muscle and keep the form right. and maybe when steve26 signs in and see's this he help more than i can.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on what kind of weight lifting in general you're doing; if it's bodybuilding, then odds are nine x's out of ten the answer is no. Simply because the mass created in your waist/ pelvic region will swallow up inches and do the opposite. On the other hand, if you're lifting weights just to trim down then you stand a better chance of the reversal, I.E., the inches will recoccur and then some.

BIG_DAVE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find my cock gets a bit bigger when i'm training hard, but your talking about 3 odd hours a day 6 days a week as well as MASSIVE protien intake and a daft diet i hate. to be honest it's just plain not worth training that hard for the size you get and it goes back to normal size after you stop.

so my findings are yes it does but not anything even your missus would notice.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The only difference I've noticed cock wise from weight training is that it makes me horny as hell.

Most homosexuals hate lifting weights, however we do because we're vain.

Women, on the other hand, have reported massive increases in vagina size as a result of weight training.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
The only difference I've noticed cock wise from weight training is that it makes me horny as hell.

Most homosexuals hate lifting weights, however we do because we're vain.

I love lifting, and it does make me horny as hell too... If I spend an hour in the gym pumping up and getting all the blood pumping round my body, my boyfriend gets the roasting of a lifetime when I get home!!!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe weightlifting has any bearing on increasing the size of your penis. If anything, it will reduce the amount of body fat around your pubic area and thus make your penis appear larger.

I do agree with Sorcerer though that I tend to be hornier after exercising because of all those hormones and all that blood racing around.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CokecanBen9 said:
Sorry bro thats just not true, now cardio vascular will give u more stamina and hekp your jelquing exercises, but i bodybuild and if i didnt jelque im sure my dick would of been the same size as when i started lifting.

Godbless

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been lifting fairly intensively with free weights for about 18 months now, and have put on 45 lbs. of (mostly) muscle ... I'm now 200 lbs at 5'7". I lifted using weight machines, much less strenuously, for about 8-9 years before that.

My wife and I have honestly noticed no increase in cock size (which is fine given where I already am down there!) What we have noticed is significant "gains" in certain aspects of my sexual performance, most notably cum quantity and the distance/force of my ejaculations. While I can't be 100% sure that my muscular growth or protein-rich diet are the cause, I have to assume the lifting and related lifestyle changes have played at least some part, given that at 31 I am somewhat past what is normally considered the peak of male sexual performance.

As far as how horny I am, it varies greatly with the intensity of my lifting during a given period. At times when I am killing myself by lifting 5 days a week for 1-2 hours a day (on top of 30 minutes of cardio), my sex drive is really pretty shot. By comparison, if I lift only 3 days a week for 30-60 minutes, my sex drive stays quite potent.

For specific guidance on how to gain muscle mass, I'd suggest you retain a personal trainer. Everyone gains muscle differently, and you can get the best personalized guidance by working with a knowledgeable professional. Another very good resource is Arnold Schwarzenegger's "New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding," which is extremely informative and comprehensive (even if you're like me and don't want to bulk up to true "bodybuilder" levels). You can get it on Amazon for about $18, I think.

Steve :smile:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-AAA- said:
Is this true?

As Sorceror said, vanity will get a guy to lift, regardless of orientation. There IS a premium on appearance in the queer world on men that is akin to the pressure on women to be thin. You may notice Muscle Queens, PowerLifters, MuscleBears, or Fit Jocks lifting at a gym near you. Or they couod just be big ole straight bos who like to be strong and muscley. WOOF.

I also agree that the only correlation between lifting and cock size is that watching the beefy bears and muscle dudes in my gym exercise gets me horned as hell---nipples are hard as ice.

If you have plans to exercise regardless of its effect on your cock, ask away. I work out 4-5 times per week for 40 minutes, know that Steve26 lifts as well (he and I have chatted at length about it), and evidently, so do Farmer Brown and CokecanBen. A plethora of knowledge and wisdon for sure!

I was 175 three years ago, then hit my 30s and my metabolism slowed and I decided to take control of the weight gain. I now fluctuate betwen 194-197 (I like to say, 195 pounds give or take 3 beers).

Good luck.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can tell you that getting fat makes it smaller. ive gained 40 pounds since taking my current stupid job 8 years ago, i mostly just sit. ive lost about an inch in length, due to fat. i just started going back to the gym, hopefully i can fix this problem.