Weight Loss and Growth

RobertR

Just Browsing
Media
Many sites agree that the best way to measure is to press the ruler into the pelvis, to compensate for extra fat. I am currently trying to lose 30-40 pounds (I have lost the first 10) . I am 6.5 without pressing in, and 7.5 with it. I am assuming that when I lose the weight, I will be 7.5 without pressing in. In theory, I even hope to surpass that because pressing in the fat only compresses it, so if the fat is gone rather than just compressed, even more of my cock will be exposed.

I am interested in hearing guys' experiences with weight loss and how it affected their penis size (I know it doesn't actually make it larger, except perhaps minimally by allowing more blood to flow). I know there was a study published last summer that said that it was roughly an inch gain for every 35 pounds lost, but I haven't been able to find since reading it last year.

Thanks!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, be it optical illusion or more actual penis "out-of-body" is available to be seen, either way it's true. At our nudist resort a middle- aged fellow about 6' 2" lost what had to be 50 pounds or so and as Jen said, "he went from a pokie to a floppie." He penis actually hangs down now where is used to stick out like a stubbie penis.

The weight loss had to be good for his health and sex life as well so good luck.

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have lost 50kgs.. (not sure what that is in pounds) And to tell you the truth.. it depends on the person.. Some people have more fat in the ass and legs which may make your penis look smaller, some have more fat in their tummy and upper body. For me it didn't make much difference, it still looks the same to me, except maybe i hang a bit more?

traithoinay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wow thats crazy 50kgs, thats like over 120lbs right, wow i wish i can lose some weight its crazy that u lost that much weight

bigjim&the twins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep, totally true. If you lose the fat you'll hang longer.
A few years back I lost 80 pounds. I was chunky to fat since puberty so I always just thought what i had was good enough. I never worried about much cause even then when changing in the locker room and just fuckin around with friends, I was still holding my own in comparison to them. Flash to me loosing all that fat till I was skinny and Bam! I gained two inches on my length. Yeah, I'm healthy now and happier, but seriously, my dick getting longer is the best fring benefit. :tongue:

T

that_other_guy

i recently started on a medicine (recent = before my pics in the gal.) that happens to kill my appetite. i lost about 20 pounds and gained an inch in length, so in some occasions there is a connection.

isaac.andy

Just Browsing
Media
my weight used to be 82.6KG and for the past 2 month i took 2 capsules in the morning b4 breakfast n weight lost tea n i lost 6.0KG

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dick is 18-18,5 cm (that is 7-7,3 inches, I guess), but actually since I gained a little weight it seems a llittle smaller, because 1 or 2 cm. are hidden behind the skin....but when I measure the dick pressing the skin back, it is still above 7 inches. But maybe to others it looks more like 6,5 inches because of a little too much fat...:redface:

Actually, when I was 14 and very skinny my dick was already full adult size but it looked bigger than now....of course it was not...but it just looked bigger because I had no body fat to hide the dick!

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that it's probably something like:

1. Less fat == better coronary function
  2. Better coronary function == fuller erections
I would venture that it probably isn't losing weight, it's that you have a better blood supply and overall health.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fri2219 said:
My guess is that it's probably something like:
  1. Less fat == better coronary function
  2. Better coronary function == fuller erections
I would venture that it probably isn't losing weight, it's that you have a better blood supply and overall health.

There could be something about this too. But it is also a fact that when you are fat, some of the penis is hidden behind the fat-layer....(if I can call it that...my English is quite bad...)