Weight Loss and Growth

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by steven0995, Dec 14, 2006.

1. steven0995

steven0995 Member

May have been discussed, but after watching Biggest Loser and seeing the change in the guys, it got me to wondering, does weight loss equal gain in groin?

2. Vestigial

Gold Member

Well, the loss in fat may make it's length more apparent... but I have also been getting ~slight~ gains as I continue to lose what miniscule weight I have too. This is being countered by controlled reduction though.

3. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    YES, but only in the appearance not in actual growth. When my weight is down and the "fat pad" shrinks I am almost 6.5 inches in length erect as compared to now when it is a stretch to get 5 inches appearing outside the "fat pad". So I am sure those guys who lost got to see a lot of more of their manhood in days past.

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love The Biggest Loser!!!!!

5. steven0995

steven0995 Member

Cool. I figured that was the case. Would love to hear from some guys who have experienced a dramatic weight loss ... either through natural means or surgical to see what their experiences are with the "gains" thanks to the "loss."

6. steven0995

steven0995 Member

On the Biggest Loser web site, you can more easily see the changes in the guys ... Marty, Erik, Brian, Jaron ... in their shorts, it's apparent there is now something going on downstairs, at least more than before.

Again, weight loss equals gain (at least visibily). Any guys have experiences with that type of gains and losses?

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Doesn't seem to do much either way, and I'm a yo-yo as far as weight goes.

8. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On the oprah show she had the doctor named oz on and he said every 35 lbs you lose you gain 1 inch of penis

9. steven0995

steven0995 Member

Thanks for the reply. I have a friend who lost a lot of weight and said he gained about three inches (he was over 300 pounds). I've never seen it (before or after), although in the dressing room it definitely was impossible to tell one way or the other if he even had a penis. After the weight loss, I could see the outline of a penis, but never sure how big and didn't ask to see.

As a bigger guy myself, I know that I've seen some gain when losing weight (at least with what's outside the body and visible), but have always been curious if one actually could see a significant gain, or what extremely large (obese) people have in the downstairs department.

10. printed

printed New Member

damn this thread really inspired me to lose some weight. im 5'8 and about 186 my average weight should be about 167 please could someone tell me whta to eat and what not so i could start with my weight lose .. and what to do and not to do things ...please reply with good answers please.....

11. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

printed if it taste good then spit it out as you shouldn't be eating it. Low fat, Low carb, low sugar, low calorie, high fiber in small amounts five times a day not to exceed 1500 calories in conjunction with moderate exercise, IF you're a healthy, active male that leads an otherwise normal life. As always consult your physcian before starting any weight loss/exercise regime.

12. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    I have had a couple bouts with depression when I basically didn't want to eat at all, and lost 40-50 pounds. My experience was, as others have said, that my cock didn't grow, but the fat pad got much smaller, so more of it showed. If you've got some pounds to lose you can probably get an idea of the difference by pressing down on your fat pad with your hands while looking in a mirror.

13. steven0995

steven0995 Member

Considering surgery for weight loss, anybody have experience with the surgery also reducing fat pad to give, at least appearance, of extra length? Did it affect "operational capabilities", or any adverse or positive side effects in the region?

Draft saved Draft deleted