Weight loss and the penis

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've lost roughly 85 pounds in the last year (and still trying to lose more), and I've noticed that my erections are stronger and my orgasms are a lot more intense. I've also noticed that due to reduction of my "fat pad," more of my penis is visible. Has anyone else lost a bunch of weight and noticed these sort of things? I've been motivated by a lot of thugs regaring my weight loss, but the "boost" I'm getting in the dick department is definitely something extra that I've enjoyed. I still have a bit of belly that I'm trying to get rid of, so if that helps with "revealing" more of what I have, then I'm all for it, LOL.

I've also been thinking about adding more Zinc to my diet to see if that can help things down there as well.

Reactions: Jaysmooth

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations! Do tell, how did you take so much weight off?

Thanks!

Basically, cutting carbs, eating lots of protein and working my ass off at the gym. I've got a lot f compliments on my loss, but I still have about 60 more lbs I'd like to lose. I was about 350 lbs at my peak, and swore to myself to NEVER let myself go to that extent ever again.

i use to be alot thicker not fat but thick now that i got some muscle down i got a good inche more

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an update, I've lost some more weight, and when Im at my hardest, I can definitely tell. I can see where the bottom of my dick used to be, as well as I have hair growing on the bottom part of my shaft. That hair didn't used to be there, but then I realized that was probably due to my fat pad shrinking, so more of my penis is being revealed.

There are many motivations to losing weight, and this is a great one! I still have a bit of a ways to go though.

Energy_Stud

Just Browsing
Media
I lost a lot of weight a while back and I went through a lot of surprises. Once I started wearing jeans that were low rise compared to my "fat jeans" I was in for a surprise when I got an erection in public. It was way more of an issue than when I was fat. I actually had to leave stores because I was showing.

Another thing about losing a lot of weight is that you find yourself being seen way less sexually ambiguous by others. You get looked at by strangers--male and female--in an entirely different way (one that often leads to hard-ons that show waaay more than they did when you had all the weight).