Weight Loss As A PE Tool

Media
Hi guys,

I need to lose some weight - and getting a bugger cock out of the whole deal will really help motivate me.

In your experiences, if you or someone you know has lost weight - how much size did they gain?

I'd like to lose about 10 stone (140lbs) so imagine the gains could be pretty substantial.

Also what PE exercises would best accompany this?

joeis8x6

Experimental Member
Media
I lost 55 pounds so far and I've definitely re-gained at least an inch. You don't really "grow" so much as the fat pad at the base goes away.

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

I need to lose some weight - and getting a bugger cock out of the whole deal will really help motivate me.

In your experiences, if you or someone you know has lost weight - how much size did they gain?

I'd like to lose about 10 stone (140lbs) so imagine the gains could be pretty substantial.

Also what PE exercises would best accompany this?

if you lose that much weight your penis will look ALOT bigger. plus you will be healthier, im rootin for ya. good luck man :biggrin1:

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost 55 pounds so far and I've definitely re-gained at least an inch. You don't really "grow" so much as the fat pad at the base goes away.

Either way it's inches you don't have. Also, if you have more than about an inch of fat, you don't get true measurements, due to the fact that tissue doesn't compress very well. I had a friend who lost 100 pounds and claims it went from 6"bp to 9" bp. I can only take his word for it.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the general rule of thumb is you show about another 1/4" for ever 15lbs you lose(which is what 1.25 stone?).

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never regarded wt loss as a PE tool but am a firm believer in the fact that if you're trim and fit with a small waist (mine's 30 inches after cutting for a show) your cock at least for appearance sake will look large.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of it will depend on how much fat you have to lose, but it's typically stated that for every 30 lb of fat you lose you'll add an inch to your non-bone pressed measurement.

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
I lost 76lbs last year and went from 4.75 to a full 6...Not hung by any means lol but i woulkd like to lose another 50 for health reasons...when I do an extreme pressed pubic bone measurement im 7.5 so im looking forward to it...any suggestions on thicker??? I am 4.5 around on shaft but head is 5.25...love the flared mushroom head but id really like to be that thick end to end...any suggestions? I have pumped and its okay but it seems more to thicken the skin like a puffy/bloated teaxture and even when im rock hard it still feels spongey...when I wear a cockring it gets thick and veiney and i like the look and feel of it but you cant wear a CR all the time lol...

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost 76lbs last year and went from 4.75 to a full 6...Not hung by any means lol but i woulkd like to lose another 50 for health reasons...when I do an extreme pressed pubic bone measurement im 7.5 so im looking forward to it...any suggestions on thicker??? I am 4.5 around on shaft but head is 5.25...love the flared mushroom head but id really like to be that thick end to end...any suggestions? I have pumped and its okay but it seems more to thicken the skin like a puffy/bloated teaxture and even when im rock hard it still feels spongey...when I wear a cockring it gets thick and veiney and i like the look and feel of it but you cant wear a CR all the time lol...

Congratulations on the change :)

For thickness- wet jelqs done with a fairly high degree of erection should work. You should do them in conjunction with other exercises to balance out your development.