Weight loss = larger penis!

Jamblastx: I have been lurking here for some time and not posting because of my average length penis. However, since the beginning of the year when I weighed 272 lbs (I am 6'0" tall), I have now lost 85 lbs and also put on a bit a muscle as well. Now losing that much weight one would expect that my penis would 'look' bigger in comparison to my lean body but I did not expect that I really did gain 1 1/4 inches on my erect penis (I am now 7 1/4 inches). Because of the massive weight loss, I still have loose skin in my lower abdominal area as well as my crotch which I plan on correcting via plastic surgery. When I crimp the loose skin to see what I wouldlook like without it, my penis gets even a little bigger (maybe another 1/4-1/2 inch). I showed this to my wife last night (who is a bit of a size queen) and even she was impressed. Jeez, and all of this time I did not realize that I was hiding a nice cock under all of that fat :mad:

blak9: Yeah, I had a similiar experience. I remember I thought I was average length too until I went to college. I went from 250 lbs. to 185. When I lost the weight I did notice that my penis seemed bigger. ( I didn't measure until some time later that year.) I didn't have the loose skin problem though. Since then I have been hitting the weights so I'm back to around 250 lbs. However, since I gained muscle and not fat, my penis stayed about the same length.
I read somewhere ( I think Men's Health magazine) that for every 30 lbs overweight you are, you will have a layer of fat hiding an inch of your penis. That's motivation to lose your gut!

two_fister: I too have noticed a change after losing some weight.  I played football in college, and by the end of my freshman year I was up to about 240lbs. I soon realized I wasn't going to be a pro, so I gave up football and started playing pick-up basketball games everyday and eating less, and over the course of a year I lost about 60lbs. Until then I'd only gotten one comment about my size, and now it seems like every girl says something usually it's just damn!, but it's still nice to hear.

Late_Bloomer: ROFL. You and your Lakota genes.

Best way to enlarge your penis: lose weight. :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Best way to enlarge your penis: lose weight.

True. From what I know, if you drop 11 kilos of fat you gain 2 cm (less than 1 inch) in penis length. I read this years ago in a magazine concerning health problems. Don't ask which, for I don't even remember where I was (Roumania, Italy, France... ?...)

drrionelli: I posted on this very topic (a few iterations of the board ago...really, it's GREAT to have LPSG.ORG back!).

Anyway, I must have read the same article as blak9, (whom I'd like to thank for reminding me of it). Regardless, I do think that there's some validity to it if for no other reason that fat does accumulate in the region of the pubis, too.

Personally, that's REAL good news for me! I, for a number of reasons, gained an absurd amount of weight, but have lost some 30 pounds in the past few months. And, yes, my "business" does seem to be markedly more substantial. Now, after I lose the remainder..., WOW! I might end up in the record books (yeah, right)!! ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
ROFL. You and your Lakota genes.

LOL As they say, we're all related. We basically look like stick figures. Stick figures with hair and (in the men's case) penises. LOL

It's simple physics. Your fat doesn't go much in your penis, so it's buried under the fat. I'd bet Marlon Brando's is a turtle. LOL

gwilson: I heard this too, don't ask me where from, cos I can't remember. Apparently, when you lose quite a lot of weight, your dick does grow some, you get an inch or so taller, and your feet can shrink slightly.

Pity I've got very little fat to lose, cos I don't like being 6'4" much :-/

drrionelli: I've also heard the thing about height and weight loss. I suppose it's from the postural improvement that takes a stress off the spine.

As for feet, well, surely there's some consideration that all that weight is not being put upon the pedal extremities. At least I hope so...my foot has gotten wider since I got heavy. Shoes are not easy to buy, anymore. But as I say, I'm still losing. And, yes, I'm still "growing" in the right places! 8)

drrionelli: I just wanted to bring this back up to the top for some of the more recent members and visitors.

What say you, "newbies"?

H8Monga: *snagged by this post like a fish*

I'm overweight and I've heard this before. I've tried many time to lose weight and one of those reasons was to see if this is true. 30lbs = an inch? If that is so... then if I got to my ideal weight or about, I would have been hiding 5" in fat!

I know skinny guys appear much larger while the opposite is true for heavier guys. I have a friend who bragged he was 9" but never measured. I told him and his wife to actually get a ruler and told them how to measure and it turns out he added about 2" but he's so thin it looks much bigger to them.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1033994922;start=0#11 date=05/19/03 at 21:02:25]I know skinny guys appear much larger while the opposite is true for heavier guys. I have a friend who bragged he was 9" but never measured. I told him and his wife to actually get a ruler and told them how to measure and it turns out he added about 2" but he's so thin it looks much bigger to them.[/quote]
Well, that's more of perception really, sorta like the opposite of what's being mentioned, good point though, or then there's mine, where it only looks big IN PROFILE (Yes, I have the pictures).

H8Monga: Only in profile? I know pics don't always do people justice. Maybe everyone looks bigger in profile. I know if I use one of my cheat methods on measuring from the side I'd get a bigger reading. I'd be in heaven if I could use that one. But I guess that could be a reason why that same guy and his wife I talked about in the post here added two inches to me too. GO PROFILES!

ORCABOMBER: Happi,
Erm, him and his wife added two inches on you?

H8Monga: Not literally! After seeing the pics, their guestimate added two inches to what was really there. I figured he'd been bragging about himself and doing the same thing (guessing) so I told them to actually measure and I was right. I hope that helps, sorry to confuse.

ORCABOMBER: No problem Happi, don't worry, I'm the "king of confusion" here, or something! Altough I do admit that for me, it's weird how you can be so "frank" to other guys about size and that, personally I think I'm just introverted (except at night!) ;)

bcmalone: Just lost a bunch myself, and while it hasn't grown, you can certainly see more of it easier. One of the reasons that I went on a diet was because it was getting hard to jerk off. (belly in way). Now that belly is greatly diminished, Mr happy is much easier to access, and the goo has been flowing like I was 18 again. It's wonderful to be able to lay in bed and see my cock again, not to mention being able to watch my wife suck it. Fucking is easier too. I would disgust everyone here if I described some of the things that an obese guy has to do to fuck. I'm certainly glad that the Lord gave me the big dick option, because I'd be fucked (or in this case, NOT fucked) without it. I can honestly say, that in the long run, having a larger-than-average cock and knowing some technique, is better than money, good looks, and just about everything other than good health. I have another pal that is a big big guy, and he gets a ton of (quality)pussy. Why? he's a gentleman, he's funny and has a beer-can eight incher. I LOVE THAT!!!!

H8Monga: [quote author=bcmalone link=board=meetgreet;num=1033994922;start=12#17 date=05/22/03 at 10:25:48]Just lost a bunch myself, and while it hasn't grown, you can certainly see more of it easier. One of the reasons that I went on a diet was because it was getting hard to jerk off. (belly in way). Now that belly is greatly diminished, Mr happy is much easier to access, and the goo has been flowing like I was 18 again. It's wonderful to be able to lay in bed and see my cock again, not to mention being able to watch my wife suck it. Fucking is easier too. I would disgust everyone here if I described some of the things that an obese guy has to do to fuck. I'm certainly glad that the Lord gave me the big dick option, because I'd be fucked (or in this case, NOT fucked) without it. I can honestly say, that in the long run, having a larger-than-average cock and knowing some technique, is better than money, good looks, and just about everything other than good health. I have another pal that is a big big guy, and he gets a ton of (quality)pussy. Why? he's a gentleman, he's funny and has a beer-can eight incher. I LOVE THAT!!!! [/quote]

I'd like to know... after all.. I'd need to anyway...

shesaidwow: The reason why your dick grows is becaues you heart can pump blood easier- when your over weight your heart has a way harder time pumping blood so your dick does not get as much blood--its a fact