Weight loss quest to increase my member

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in September I decided I would cease major weight lifting and start working on a core intensive, cardio intensive workout plan. I've gone from 250 pounds to 235 pounds, and my goal is 220 pounds by next Spring Break.

My member has gone from 8" maximum erection to 9". The girth is whats most impressive though, it has really bulked up, not so much from side to side, but from top to bottom, since it's filling up with a lot more blood! Check my latest pic in my gallery and let me know what ya think :)

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man, I have always been overweight and it was super hard for me to lose weight. I decided I needed a change. I was at 255lbs this past July, the problem is I am short. I am only 5'6...so we had an issue. I sTarted working hard and no, I am at 215lbs, with a goal of 200 lbs the end of next month. Working hard!!! Keep up the good work man!

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh yea ive also started losing some weight, started out at 180 pounds but im now at 165 at last weight. Plus im also on the short side. 165cn which is around 5ft 5 inches. It great to shed some extra pounds

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, no, I haven't updated my profile in a long time. That was when I made my profile like... 2 years ago? First, I've grown physically a little since I was 19, and now I'm 21, plus I was doing a little bit of PE. That caused me to grow roughly half an inch over a few months, then combined with losing 15 pounds of pure fat, I've gone up a good inch and a half since I originally joined this site.

Please, go troll elsewhere.

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really know if that's saying my post is just something to get attention, or if the people trolling were just here to get attention...

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm trying to do the same thing as you man. 2 months ago I started with a personal trainer to build up muscle and loose fat and my length is pretty much the same but I have gained 1.5 in girth. It's pretty cool.