Weight Loss Question

ryanfromscotland

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there people.
Ryan here.

My best friend has been bugging me lately.
Because whats happening is the guy is 21 years old, 6ft tall and 20stone.
He wants to lose weight so girls will find him more attractive and he just also wants a general healthy life and wants to be happy with his body.

The question is that he wants to know is
See if he got down to like an average for his height, weight of around 13stone.
Would his cock size decrease?

Mean, ive seen his cock.
Its like 5inches when soft, 8inches when hard and around 6inches around.

Would his weight lose affect his cock size?

Also, he says he cant last long during sex because he gets too tired because hes so heavy and its hard for him to last for hours like slim guys like me.
So also, if he lost weight and became healthy this would improve his timing and stamina wouldnt it.

Anyone with help, please help.

Ryan
x

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello Ryan,

Here in the colonies we have a dynamic TV personality who is known as "Oprah." She has programs on timely subjects. Recently a Medical Professional was on the show and the discussion was about obesity, which is an epidemic here. The male Doctor informed us all that if a male looses 30 pounds that they will gain one inch of penis.

I do not recall how much a stone is, but if your buddy looses 7 stone, I am confident that the fat over his rod will disappear and his penis will effectively be longer. No cushion.

I have never heard of anyone loosing length because the body weight is lost.

Hope this helps.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say No ! .....weight loss will Not make him smaller.....

If anything he will seem larger ! , because there's less of him surrounding his cock.....
Take away the fat in the area and he may also be able to penetrate more, simply because the extra weight's not in the way.

Also I read that the more a guy weighs, the more it lowers his testosterone level...... and when the weight is lost.....the testosterone level goes back up.
Don't have to explain that one.

Tell your friend good luck with the battle of the bulge.

Keeping it off is harder than taking it off.....ok.,..maybe don't mention that right now.:wink:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
My guess is if your friend loses the weight and exercises, he will feel better about his body and will look better. Men tend to store fat in the area above the pubic bone. Losing weight will make the penis look bigger, not smaller. Good look to him!!