weight loss sex question

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I am bottoming out frequently on my GF and we are both 80 pounds over weight, does this mean that when we both lose the 80 pounds that Ill be bottoming out much easier on her from all positions because there will be less fat pad/fat on legs and such? It's already like if I'm not careful I can cause a great amount of pain and even when I am it just pushes way too hard on her cervix even if its not sudden. I like the feeling of full on penetration and am worried that when I lose weight I won't be able to go all the way in anymore. Anyone have any experience in something similar to this situation? Maybe I can just make her deeper if I keep banging her. I think I may have stretched her deeper a bit already.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey there mate

i know exactly what your talking about. I have recently lost around 25 kilos which is around 55 pounds. i have found that i am now able to have sex in positions that was not pleasurable or possible when i was at my heaviest. You will find that you will be able to penetrate deeper in better positions once you lose the weight. I know in my case i probably gained close to an inch in length due to the weight loss.

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit lol this might be a problem... not that I'm going to just not lose the weight...urg