Weight loss.

midwestrob

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmmm 17 pounds in 39 days? That's about 4.7 pounds a week. The usual recommendations are 1 to 2 pounds lost per week, or 1% of your body weight per week if you're very overweight. I'm concerned that you're going too fast there.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The human bladder cannot hold one quart of urine. One quart of pure, distilled water weighs 32 oz / 2 lbs. Urine would weigh very slightly less.

You might lose 1/2 or even nearly 1 full pound after emptying a full bladder, but certainly not 2 pounds. :)
While the average person's bladder holds in the vicinity of a pint there are some people who can hold a quart or more, and a few do it often.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While the average person's bladder holds in the vicinity of a pint there are some people who can hold a quart or more, and a few do it often.
Well since that was posted almost 6 years ago perhaps humans have evolved since then to hold more? :p
That sounds painful at best.

D

deleted16718751

anyone know of any good accountability groups that help with weight loss. need to lose another 30 - 50 lbs but have a lot of problems. I could always eat better as many could but for me they say i am not eating enough. I have tired to increase my caloric intake so that my body does not go into starvation mode. I have to many allergies and am recovering from injuries that have been difficult to come back from. Looking for some advise and accountability partners message me on kik, skype, telegram, or here. 47 male dad bod