Weight Loss

ClayBlueEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is more general health than penis health, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. What would be a good method to lose a bunch of weight (about 25 - 30 lbs) really fast? I'm not worried about the gaining it back part, I just need a quick fix for my summer trip. I already have a diet/exorcise plan I worked out with my doctor that I'm gonna start after the trip. Typically the most effecient ways to lose weight fast aren't great for you, but I don't really care. Any ideas?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when is your trip? You could always do like the liquid diet or a detox diet and crap out a bunch of weight. Skip alcohol, sodas, juices, etc, and stick to water....lots and lots of water. Talk to your dr. about some weight loss pills or something like that, but don't mess with that over the counter shit. I can do much more harm than good. Good luck

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most fast weight losses are because of water loss. Very temporary and quite dangerous in some cases.

This guy is right. If you want any sort of real weight loss that actually shows (ie better muscle def and size change) you're gonna have to commit to at least a month of hard cardio/bodyweight work.

Go check out this website...got it recommended to me from one of our members and it rocks: SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE

Honest, though, extra water, put down the fork and training are the only way to do this. At your age, it should show very quickly.

Good luck!:biggrin1:

Flexus

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm, let me see, the simple answer would be bulimia but that's not recommended.

As said above, anything worth working towards properly takes time. One month is a joke in my opinion, try atleast three. Focus on diet and exercise. To lose the weight you must manage a proper diet with enough daily cardio. Try looking into HIIT coupled with any decent work regimime. Could go on but you get the point...

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It will take a while to loose 20-30lbs safely. Realistically, I think it should take at least 4-5 months. Use a fat burner like Hoodia and combine it with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise. That's my advice.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I'm studying to become dietician, so a good diet would be my thing:biggrin1:. I only can say that there are ways to loose weight very fast, but they aren't healthy! An important thing to do is: eat regular! Don't skip meals! It's better for your stomach to work all the time instead of two times a day! You must eat in the morning, in the early afternoon, at noon, in the afternoon, evening and late evening. I know it looks much, but in the early afternoon, afternoon and late evening you only should eat a piece of fruit or a yoghurt or a dry cookie.

In the morning eat two slices of brown bread (they have the same level of kilocalories as white bread, but they give quicker saturation) with some light cheese or light meat.
Drink some juice and milk (for the bones :wink:).

This is an example. When you eat warm, eat enough vegetables, two or three potatoes, and just 100 g or 200 lbs of meat or fish.

Drink around 1,5 liter water a day!

If you want a quick result, do a lot of exercices for your stomach and chest, you will see that when you do that, you will see those muscles clearer and because of that you will look skinnyer.

Hope this works a bit for you!

Cheers

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
Um, eat less and exercise more. That's really the only way. Sure eating more complex carbs rather than simple will make a small difference. Eating smaller meals more often will help. Combining cardio work and weight lifting will help. Most pills don't do much if they're over the counter. Caffeine does suppress appetite a little, but too much can screw you up, especially if you're working out heavily and getting your heart rate up (which you should be). Water does help make you feel more full in between meals, and helps flush out extra water in your system and makes you weigh less, although it isn't by much and it's just water, the fat is still there. And if you lift weights, don't forget the legs and butt. Those are the biggest muscles in your body, and capable of doing the most work/handling the most weight, therefore they will burn the most energy/fat in one workout. And having a nice ass never hurts. Good luck.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Or if you want to loose quicker weight, you can always smoke! When you smoke, you use 200 kilocalories a day more!

Okey, this is true what I tell, but I don't recommand it!!!!!!!! Don't smoke, not good!

By the way, using cafeïne at the same time when you're taking milkproducts like mils, cheese or yoghurt, you can't take the calcium because of the cafeïne! So coffee is bad, it has no calories, but it's not good for your health!

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
Smoke what? Crack? I hear that works too...

Everyone's been pressuring me to lose weight lately. I'm not going to rush it. But it would be nice to see my penis again...

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The only tuning diets I know of take 4-6 weeks. Things like the Holford Diet (you know, the real GI one before the bastardised versions came out) work really well, by making sure you steer clear of caffeine, and eat foods that give you more energy and burn longer - allowing you to burn off more fat.

Yes, you crap like Grandma-on-prunes, but hey, it definitely works. I tend to find that the way to keep food in mind after helps me keep to this eating plan for a good few months after, until Christmas \ parties \ beer.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
All those types of diets are not good people, please believe me, I will be a proffessional dietician soon! Of all this diets there are always some important nutriënts/minerals/vitamins that get lost! You won't notice it soon, but there will be some deficiencies later!
If you want to loose weight that quick, well believe me, it's impossible to do that healthy! If you want to look more fit quick, do some good muscle exercices and eat food with proteïns, proteïns are necessary for the growth of muscles. Just define the muscles, don't get pumped u, because when you stop exercising and diet, all your muscles will be turned in to fat. I really don't recommand it, just accept the fact that you're not gonna loose the waight that you want so fast. Be healthy and visit a dietician.

Hope I'm not too rude!

Cheers

sylton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost 50 lbs in about 10 weeks last fall. Of course, my wife had told me she wanted a divorce and I was stressing out over that. But I'd switched from regular soda to diet soda and then my appetite was cut in half over the previously mentioned situation.

So I guess I'd agree with the above mentioned statement of the low calorie diet. I'm not sure if the numbers are still used, but I heard we should eat calories during the day of an amount equal to your weight and adding an extra zero. (200 lbs = 2000 calories) But the dietician can correct me. ;-) So cut your intact in half and cut out the sugary liquid drinks. It wouldn't hurt to cut the sodium enhanced ones either. Water, Tea, a small amount of fruit or veg juice.

Trust me when I say I NEEDED to lose the weight though. I could stand to lose about 30 more. Actually 40 because I'd guess I've but at least 10 pounds back on since January.

artlover20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I lost 20 pounds in the last 30 days.....14 by doing the Detox diet (2 weeks) and 6 on a Protein Diet (2 weeks) I went to see a nutritionist so I beleive how I lost weight was safe, The food was good exept for the detox I mean you seriously have to take it serious during the detox diet cause they prohibit tons of food you might like, I know I could have lost more during the detox diet but unfortunately I cheated like 2 or 3 times so I may have been able to loose 20 pounds..all this follwed by going to the gym about 4 times a week and ONLY doing cardio I ran 4 miles every day. Now I am on another diet given by my nutritionist for 2 weeks (today is my 4th day) and I cant wait to lose more. This actually helped me realize what is good to eat and what is not it seriously gave me an eye-opening experience :eek: lol and I would totally recommend going to a Nutritionist.:smile:

artlover20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But also becareful with the detox cause you will be feeling weak since you are runnign on low-calorie intake, and you will be going to the bathroom alot :(