Weight of a Cock

NorthernStar: Just a question, but has anyone ever weighed their cock? Is it even possible to do? If so how much does it weigh?

BiteSize: I made a chocolate replica from a plaster cast of mine and packed up to mail in a light cardboard box and a bit of bubble wrap it weighed a little over 800 grammes, which I could never figure out. That's eight-tenths of a litre, or more than two beer cans. I'm big, but not that big. Well OK, maybe I am that big.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Some ways I can think of:

1. Use the kitchen scales. This could only work when you were fully soft, and able to flop into the bowl. Wash them out afterwards! :)

2. Ask your nearest and dearest to support the weight of your penis in her hand while you are on the scales. Then when she (carefully!) lets go, you can see how much the increase registers on the scales. This will only be accurate to the nearest half pound, of course, and again may only work properly when you are 100% soft.

3. The water displacement method might work for an erect penis. But then, if mine is typical, they float in water, so you would get an overestimate that way.

My estimate (which these methods tend to confirm) for a very big penis is a couple of pounds, or roughly 1 kilo.

kilted_tiger: Mine is about 8"x1.75" soft. I tried to weigh it on kitchen scales once and it read about a pound. How accurate that was is anyone's guess. I was only fooling around. You know...

I also estimate it takes about a pint getting to its fully erect state, at almost 11"x2.25".

:D

malito: This idea is also in another thread. In that one i suggested something we can all use as a standard. Batteries are pretty standard. For instance my flaccid penis weighs about as much as a "AA" battery. Another man using the same sort of standard said his is about as much as 4 "C" batteries.
If we can use this as a standard then we can all compare and actually get an idea of how much the big guy weighs.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is funny !!
I always wondered how much my pee-wee weighs ! Max's idea with the kitchen scales sounds perfect to me.

(I wonder which would be the reaction of a baker - boulanger - when I'd ask him a Saturday morning, entering his shop : « Bonjour, une baguette, s'il vous plaît. Merci. Ah, Monsieur, une demande : may I weigh my cock in your kitchen scale ?... No !?!... really ?? Why ?! » ;) )

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't work. You can, however, do the coffee-can-in-water trick and see how much water you displace. Now convert that from cm[sup]3[/sup] to grams.

da_blissmachine: seems to me it would be hard to weigh a penis unless it were severed :-/

dhq412: jonb: Your method would not work, because finding the water displacement and then converting from cm^3-> grams works only under the assumption that the object which you are measuring(your penis) has the same density as water. I know the human body is made of something like 65% water, but I'm not sure how accurate it is for the penis, which generally has a lot of tissue, I'm not sure if it is more or less dense than water.

Slingshot: This topic is hilarious...

Both flaccid and erect, a penis is less dense than water. It floats, after all. Hmm, the volume of water displaced by a floating object has equivalent mass to the object. So if you floated your penis on a body of water (say, a completely full bowl of water), and measured the weight of the water that gets slopped over the side, that would be the weight of your penis. Dee should be explaining this all, not me, I'm not being very clear.

The problem is that our penises are all attached to our bodies, which makes getting any kind of accurate measurement impossible. Still a funny thought.

AnonyMs: you know, I am frequently amazed at all the stuff this board collectively knows.  If i am ever stranded on a desert island, i want ALL of you with me.  I am convinced between all of you, we could make an escape device out of nothing but a case of hostess twinkies and rubber bands.    :D

malito: You mean to say that it is complicated to put your penis in your hand and then put something that is similar to the same weight in the other? It seems only logical that anything that can be used as a standard, ie. a battery, could be held in one hand to approximate the weight of the penis in the other. In doing this I have concluded that my guy weighs about the same as a couple of "aaa" size batteries.

CardiffDillon: I just bought a fillet of pork which is 10" long and 7" around and weighs 350 grams, or almost 12.5 ounces. Admittedly a penis is a far more complicated structure made up of more than pure muscle but an interesting comparison.

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=clothing;num=1046240457;start=0#12 date=04/04/03 at 10:10:33]you know, I am frequently amazed at all the stuff this board collectively knows.  If i am ever stranded on a desert island, i want ALL of you with me.  I am convinced between all of you, we could make an escape device out of nothing but a case of hostess twinkies and rubber bands.    :D[/quote]
More proof that MacGuyver was hung like a Clydesdale. ;D

Icarus213: I was intrigued by the little quote at the end of meathose10's posts (shout out, meat!!): "How much does that thing weigh?" That was honestly the first time I thought of a large penis in terms of weight rather than volume. I wonder if the weight is what makes the different sexually rather than the volume, since the power comes from the mass of the muscle. Maybe instead of "big dick" we should say "heavy dick?"

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never thought about weight really either.
I mean I know mine is damn heavy, especially semi-hard , it is VERY heavy
If anyone finds a good way to weight it I will do it !

da_blissmachine: could you measure how much your penis displaced in a bowl of liquified corpse penises?