Weight of a Cock

H8Monga: To weigh a cock, you'd have to first catch one and probably make it stand still on a scale... oh wait... not that kind of cock? Oh my bad.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me just add this; putting your dick in a coffee can? What, nobody cares about the possibilty of maybe cutting themselves doing it? Fellows, find something a little more blunt for this. But in all honesty, find a kitchen scale.

ruscular: man! a coffee can is pretty wide, you think your in danger of scraping the side? either you have a very big girth or drunk to be able to scrape the can! Oh not all coffee can are metal BTW. you opt for the plastic bucket.
I hope you have better luck aiming during sex!

cabbage: I disagree with the thought that water displacement only works when water is being displaced- that would be ludicrous. The water displacement would seem to be most accurate, though perhaps difficult. Why not use a measuring cup instead of a coffee can?

P.S. Your penis floats?

meathose10: This topic sprung up fast! My quote about weight comes from somebody once saying: "You need to drop that thing on my tongue so I can weigh it for you." Such a polite offer.....It was highly erotic and amusing at the same time. I HAVE noticed that cocks have different densities. Mine IS heavier than some others of the same general size. Even hard I don't stand up.The weight tugs me down though I'm completely rigid. I've seen those flat spongey ones that are long , but sort of boiiinng! right up. I tried the scale thing - also a pound. I suspect that's the least the scale registered. Much as I might want to , I doubt I haul around a pound of cock. Only way to know , as far as I can see , would be to have a contest. Line up those tongues.....