Weight Problems

thenieveone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this is the score,

i have always been a skinny twig and thought i'd bring it to the attention of my doctor as it has been worrying me lately.

At a BMI check i was revealed to be 6ft2 and weighing a meager 9st meaning im underweight!

my problem is i hate my body figure n want to be bigger, i eat a healthy 3 or 4 meals a day and i never seem to increase in weight. Does anyone know anything which could help from own experiences etc

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
correct me if i'm wrong but hasn't creatine been proven to be damaging??
Creatine is geberally recognized as safe:
Short-term use of creatine in healthy individuals is generally considered safe (see Creatine supplements#Safety). Continuous intake of excessively high dosages of creatine may lead to any of several possible side effects. It has been hypothesized that consistently high doses could lead to hypertension due to increased water retention [7].

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this is the score,

i have always been a skinny twig and thought i'd bring it to the attention of my doctor as it has been worrying me lately.

At a BMI check i was revealed to be 6ft2 and weighing a meager 9st meaning im underweight!

my problem is i hate my body figure n want to be bigger, i eat a healthy 3 or 4 meals a day and i never seem to increase in weight. Does anyone know anything which could help from own experiences etc
Gaining wight isn't rocket science.....increase your caloric intake(in a heathy way). I'm also a "hard gainer". Try and eat something every THREE hours. example, a protein shake, cup of walnuts, peanut butter on whole grain bread, if you cook add Olive oil to as much of your food as you can....Another "Controversial" but very effective way to gain weight and muscle mass, Anabolic Steroids.