Weight, size and erection length

BigJ: I've always been 9"x6", but I've just come back from holidays- after putting on 10kg (25lbs?), and found that I'm only measuring up to 8"x6"!!! ???
I've heard that weight CAN effect size but to lose a whole inch!? - has anyone else found this?
Also, do any other 'larger' guys have problems getting and maintaining a "hard-as" erection? I can only get them during oral?

Thanks guys

ish789: 25 pounds steals a lot im 45 pounds overweight and im betting if i lost it all id grow like another inch...

But yeah ive experienced the same thing last year i was 9" (not exact) but when i started gaining weight dropped to like 8

nacard01: I can't speak as to the weight problem. My body size has always been constant in relation to body fat % as I was growing up. I have a slim athletic defined body.

When I start to get hard I still hang down. I never get a completely hard erection unless I have help from either myself or another. Maintaining erection is very easy for me though. I am pretty sure maintaining and becoming hard has more to do with the person. I am not sure what factors all have bearing on this meaning, health, exercise, diet. I exercise, I eat healthy most of the time and have an overall healthy body.

<shrug>
Nate

Krowax: Measure from the pubic bone and it doesn't matter how damn much fat ya got.

mhk: There are many factors that come into play in order to maintain a healthy erection. Diet and exercise are very important. A good cardiovascular system is imoprtant for healthy blood flow. These are just a few things you can do yourself to get, and keep, a good strong erection.

belcurv: [quote author=BigJ link=board=health;num=1068505883;start=0#0 date=11/10/03 at 15:02:23]I've always been 9"x6", but I've just come back from holidays- after putting on 10kg (25lbs?), and found that I'm only measuring up to 8"x6"!!! ???
I've heard that weight CAN effect size but to lose a whole inch!? - has anyone else found this?
Also, do any other 'larger' guys have problems getting and maintaining a "hard-as" erection?
Thanks guys  [/quote]

I've had almost exactly this experience, but not so suddenly. When I lose weight it comes back but when I gain a certain amount of fat it gets shorter! I wonder how much of it is from decreased circulation. :-[

Your other question: I'm not that huge but I was just telling my wife the first time I saw a really huge penis was John Holmes in xxx films, and based on how his cock never seemed to get really hard, I had assumed that once you got to a certain size, it would be difficult to get really hard because your blood pressure and blood flow couldn't be that enormous. But later I saw other adult actors that discounted that initial assumption.

As for your 3rd, unasked question, if you're looking for oral volunteers to help you with that, my phone number is 555-555-55555. ;D

HungJordan: I weigh 150# or so and am 11" + long. I really don't think weight or height or size had anything to do with cock size at all. I think it's a genetic trait inherited. From which side of the family I am not sure. I have heard mentioned on this board that you get it from the mothers side of the family, not the fathers!!

cabbage: [quote author=Krowax link=board=health;num=1068505883;start=0#3 date=11/11/03 at 08:25:57]Measure from the pubic bone and it doesn't matter how damn much fat ya got.[/quote]

Krowax, speaking from the voice of Thunder's.

Well, well. You people should have listened to him.
It was once posted that an inch is "lost" for every 35lbs overweight one is. The inch isn't lost, it's buried under fat. Press into this fat and you'll see the "lost" inch.

lomejorhombre: It also depends on how your body builds up the fat and where. I am 50 lbs heavier than when I was married but I haven't lost an inch! or even .5 of an inch.