Weight vs. Penis Size

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay - just wondering what the weight vs/ size relation was - lots of choices in this poll. Your comments would be useful and if there's anyone else out there who's skinny like me, say between 100-130lbs - would love to hear from you and your struggle with 'generous' package. It's really difficult as you can all imagine.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by nobigdeal@Sep 7 2005, 11:04 AM
Okay - just wondering what the weight vs/ size relation was - lots of choices in this poll. Your comments would be useful and if there's anyone else out there who's skinny like me, say between 100-130lbs - would love to hear from you and your struggle with 'generous' package. It's really difficult as you can all imagine.
[post=341232]Quoted post[/post]​
If you're 6'1" and between 100-130 pounds you need a doctor not a support group. I'm skinny but I'm still 176 pounds and only an inch taller than you. Do you get many health problems?

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, No. I'm actually VERY healthy. I'm very small boned and tall and lean, I can't help it, just the way I am. There's a dude on here somewhere who's about 6ft and only 120lbs. Plus I have a friend who's 5ft 11" and 112lbs. Doesn't mean we're about to keel over and die. I have a really narrow frame.

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I did used to be 120lbs but since I've taken up athletic running I've lost weight, I'm trying to put it back on, it's not easy.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
A question about weight is pretty meaningless without additional info. like height and build. For example, I'm 6 inches shorter than you but weigh at least 70 lb more. Most of that difference is muscle; probably more than it should be is fat, though people looking at me would not consider me a "fat" person. I basically have a stocky, mesomorphic body type. FWIW, I carry about 50 lb more today (again, both muscle and fat) than in my late teens/early 20s, but I have noticed no difference in my penis measurements.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will never understand why someone is always trying to find a correlation between cock size and some other physical trait when it's been pretty well proven that no such correlation exists. Guys please: your weight, height, shoe size, hand size, nose length, finger length, waist size, hair colour, eye colour, amount of bodily hair, somatotype, circumcisional status, lack of an appendix or tonsils, or even testicle size bears no relation to how big of a cock you have. None.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 06:35 PM
I will never understand why someone is always trying to find a correlation between cock size and some other physical trait when it's been pretty well proven that no such correlation exists. Guys please: your weight, height, shoe size, hand size, nose length, finger length, waist size, hair colour, eye colour, amount of bodily hair, somatotype, circumcisional status, lack of an appendix or tonsils, or even testicle size bears no relation to how big of a cock you have. None.
[post=341315]Quoted post[/post]​

I watched a show about human sexuality that stated that bigger men tend to have bigger penises than smaller men, but they also have bigger hands, bigger arms, etc. However, this does not mean that big men always have the biggest noses, the biggest hands or the biggest penises.
:yourock:

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 06:35 PM

That is Very right Double meat whopper, your dick is your dick it is completely different to any part of your body and no body characteristics dictate penile size.

My friend is 6' 1" has huge feet and hands and only carries 6 inches

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by digger2004gee+Sep 8 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(digger2004gee &#064; Sep 8 2005, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 06:35 PM
I will never understand why someone is always trying to find a correlation between cock size and some other physical trait when it&#39;s been pretty well proven that no such correlation exists. Guys please: your weight, height, shoe size, hand size, nose length, finger length, waist size, hair colour, eye colour, amount of bodily hair, somatotype, circumcisional status, lack of an appendix or tonsils, or even testicle size bears no relation to how big of a cock you have. None.

That is Very right Double meat whopper, your dick is your dick it is completely different to any part of your body and no body characteristics dictate penile size.

My friend is 6&#39; 1" has huge feet and hands and only carries 6 inches
[post=341336]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

6 inches is actually very good - I mean very nice as far as I&#39;m concerned when it comes to sex. Off topic but interesting.

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well one thing of interest I HAVE noticed in a lot of my friends who like me are completely scrawny is that they&#39;re all fairly well endowed but then it may only look like that because their legs are toothpicks, but I must admit, I&#39;ve also seen really large muscular guys with large dicks which dispells that rumour that muscular guys have small privates...Also I tend to agree with another post just a bit earlier whrereby that person had changed in weight and not altered and with me, once 120lbs, now just under 110lbs, I have noticed no measurement change either but certainly it looks bigger, but only looks mind.

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
6 inches is actually very good - I mean very nice as far as I&#39;m concerned when it comes to sex. Off topic but interesting.
[post=341340]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I know there is nothing wrong with 6 inches thats a decent size, well average at least. But there are some monsters on this site. he he

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i lost weight, the size of my penis stayed the same, but it was exposed more. Like before when measuring it, i had to push the fat pad back a lot, like nothing was really sticking out, now i&#39;ve got a generous portion stickin out. So it is the same size with everyone i believe, but it looks bigger on thinner people because hands free, more is showing.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 10:35 AM
I will never understand why someone is always trying to find a correlation between cock size and some other physical trait when it&#39;s been pretty well proven that no such correlation exists.
Actually, a correlation always exists, but whether it&#39;s 1, -1, 0, or anywhere in between, depends.

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
Bodyfat certainly WILL make a difference in your Non Bone Pressed Erect Length. But it is not effective for comparing different individuals with different body types, heights,etc.

But unless you are shoving the ruler into your fat pad and dont measure just the visual penis, a 20-30 pound fat gain or loss could easily make a difference of half an inch to an inch. Then you have visual perception and the subjective of "big"... For a example a guy who is 6&#39; 200 could have the same size as a guy 5&#39;5 120, but the smaller guys will look a lot bigger and if lower bodyfat will have more showing. One guy could have 8 inches NBP and the other 7 inches, but both have the exact same sized "organ."

I have a hard time seeing my size by looking at it or in the mirror, but its easier for me to gauge by pictures. I weigh about 30 pounds more than my average weight of my late teens and about 60 more than my low post age 18 weight. I took some pics back then and some now and its obvious it not only is about an inch shorter, it probably appears about 2 inches shorter. It went from looking like white Lex Steele to like randy West.

The only way you can really compare sizes is using the Bone Pressed length because that should be fairly constant for the individual. There most certainly would be some weight correlation to non pressed length but i doubt it with pressed.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by NoBigDeal@Sep 7 2005, 04:04 AM
Wondering what the weight vs/ size relation was.
Would love to hear from you and your struggle with &#39;generous&#39; package.
[post=341232]Quoted post[/post]​

Weight Vs Size ?
How do you propose we "weigh" our generous package ?
:)