Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In France, some research showed that the Penis can lift a maximum weight of 70 Kilograms (about 150 pounds)

So if it is true then...
1) If a guy would have a very low weight sex partner, then he could lift him/her possibly with his wang
2) lifting 15 pounds should not be that hard....

Of course I know both of the above sound a bit crazy... But this experiment made me curious... can the cock be used to lift heavy items? Cause it sounds weird....

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Joseph said:
In France, some research showed that the Penis can lift a maximum weight of 70 Kilograms (about 150 pounds)

So if it is true then...
1) If a guy would have a very low weight sex partner, then he could lift him/her possibly with his wang

Of course I know both of the above sound a bit crazy... But this experiment made me curious... can the cock be used to lift heavy items? Cause it sounds weird....

LOL I'd like the link to read more. How could this possibly be true? You're just messing with us. :tongue:

Whether or not it's possible, it can't possibly be a good idea.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joseph said:

So if it is true then...

I think you're bulllshiting us there bro; What magazine was it that had the article?

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG...what a scary thought, best not get on the bad side of these guys, they might be the hell out of me with their cock, LOL, I can just see the news reports, man beaten to death with strong cock.

gprent said:
I assume they are talking about hanging weight. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfhxVmdXZ4

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd never do anything like that, but there was a guy at work who could hang TWO pairs of football boots from the end of his hard cock and I could hang a soaking wet towel from the end of mine. A rock hard cock can be very strong, especially on the young lads.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
rfc7_rfc7 said:
I'd never do anything like that, but there was a guy at work who could hang TWO pairs of football boots from the end of his hard cock and I could hang a soaking wet towel from the end of mine. A rock hard cock can be very strong, especially on the young lads.

That's a whole different method from what is required for really heavy lifting. Heavy lifting is done flaccid and relies on the ligaments to suspend the weight.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just find it hard to believe that one can pull a truck with such a small area of muscle...i watch those World's Strongest Man competitions on ESPN sometimes, and those guys are wearing full-upper-body harnesses to pull trucks...the weight is spread out across the body...i just cant imagine all that weight being transferred along the rope to a penis without any damage occuring

i mean, obviously you dont jump into truck-pulling on your first day, but still

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I'm not being a skeptic but who's to say the rope isn't really tied arond his waist if you can't see where it leads to? :cool:

I thought this, too, until you see the very end, when he is removing the scarf---it's fairly clear what it is tied too...:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was into hanging for a while I was up to 8lbs Still wear a cock ring with weights once and a while It feels great. Yes weight can be lifted with the penis Also a word of caution to anybody to try hanging,or lifting with penis!! Go easy and be carefull