Weird body hair, how handle in non-douchy way?

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, dudes and bitches, help me. I just started dating a new girl and got über selfconscious when we got naked, since my breast and back has become hairy for some unknown reason. Hadn't even noticed.

The back isn't a real issue. I just rip it off. But I am not sure the same will do on the breast. The hair kind of starts under my neck, but stops on the middle of the chest, and then there is a weird little bush around my nipples. It looks lame. Also , Sean Connery's hair is all curly. Mine is straight. That looks lame too.

The problem is this: i don't want to wax it. But if I shave it, it will look nasty. What can I do? I want more OR less, but... oh, I don't know. What is you guys' advice on this? Should I just leave it? If not, what should I do?

I can post pics later.

B_avast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hair pattern can sometimes look weird and give you an ugly overall look.. There are even conditions called alopaecia where you miss hair at random spots.. My advice is wait for the hair to spread about your chest or cut them off by some new epilation devices once for all..

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hair pattern can sometimes look weird and give you an ugly overall look.. There are even conditions called alopaecia where you miss hair at random spots.. My advice is wait for the hair to spread about your chest or cut them off by some new epilation devices once for all..

Oh, snap, really hope it spreads evenly. I am 22, but it seems that it is still growing and spreading. Would cutting it with epilation devices make it disappear permanently? I might not be interested in that, in case it gets "hotter". Also, I don't want to be all smooth and naked. What a stupid dilemma, haha. :biggrin1:

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe use an electric trimmer to make the hair shorter, but not remove it entirely? Or just leave it alone.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You either get it removed permanently, or learn to live with it. I never wanted a hairy back, but it isn't like I can turn my head and arms around and shave it. Waxing gave me a nasty infection and the creams are just messy and don't always work. I live with it.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear Mooci,
When body hair growth starts it does not always start in the patterns we would like but over time the patterns change and hair fills in to the areas that have none in the beginning. What you are experiencing is in essence normal in a younger male. Actor Nicolas Cage started with a "T" shaped hair pattern on his chest and a little bit around the nipples when he was younger. As he aged the hair filled in to make a very nice looking hairy chest.

My advice is to absolutely leave the hair alone and see what happens. NEVER be unhappy about something as small as a beginning hair growth pattern.

A friend of mine when hair started to grow on his chest started only on one side. He had one hairy pec and the other was bald. In time it filled in too and this is not a problem as this is usually what happens.

I am VERY hairy. I started out with a patch in the center of my chest and around my nipples when I was in my first year of High School. I also had two little tiny patches on my back. Now I have a hairy chest and belly and my back is completely covered.

My feeling is leave it completely alone and let it develop. It will be fine in time.