Weird Body Tricks

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have double jointed fingers and thumbs and I can contort my hand to look like an arthritic nightmare then shake it out to normal.

I was wondering if anybody else can do unusual tricks with their body to delight others.

I know a guy that can blow bubbles out of his right ear underwater. And I saw Puppetry of the Penis (the art of genital origami) so there are guys out there that can do impersonations with their dicks.

I know you freaks are out there......spill.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I can make a really loud wet-clicking noise with my right eyeball
My hands are really flexible, the fingers can bend back on their own at a 90 degree angle from the top of my palm.
Also double joined
I can make the tops of my feet make this crazy grindy clicky noise
um I think that might be it......?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I can put both legs over my shoulders at the same time. No no you silly pervs, from the back. Have the back of my knees resting on top of my shoulders.

I can snap my toes like peeps do their fingers. I can make cracking noises with my jaw, and shoulders. If I'm hot and really sweaty, I can hold my neck a certain way, raise my shoulders up and down, and it makes flatulent type noises.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
If I drink enough water, I can make sloshing noises inside my stomach by moving my body back and forth, or even by just walking around normally.:eek::biggrin:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have double jointed fingers and thumbs and I can contort my hand to look like an arthritic nightmare then shake it out to normal.

I was wondering if anybody else can do unusual tricks with their body to delight others.

I know a guy that can blow bubbles out of his right ear underwater. And I saw Puppetry of the Penis (the art of genital origami) so there are guys out there that can do impersonations with their dicks.

When are you going to post a pic of the contorted hand?

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can bend my finger tips back to touch the outside of my arm, I can touch my nose with my tongue, I can make this gross cracking/popping noise with my jaw, and I can touch my nose to my knees while sitting with both legs straight out.

And my favorite, after a lot of practice I can balance myself with only my hand touching the ground.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I'm pretty sure I was told that double jointedness doesn't exist... people just have beter joint control.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can pop my shoulders and fingers out of socket. And I can also crack my jaw. Also, I'm not sure if everyone can do this or not but I can pull my hand forward and like stretch my wrist. I can crack just about anything on my body (each finger cracks in 5 different ways and thumbs in three different ways, toes, wrist, neck, back, shoulders, knees, elbows, ankles, jaw, and hips) . And on my left hand whenever I make a fist my ring finger twists but that is because a couple years ago I broke it wrestling with someone. I had a spiral fracture and it never healed perfectly so it is straight when my fingers are straight out but when I curl them up it starts to twist around. I can move my ears and also move one ear at a time, a lot of people can only move both ears at the same time. I can jump unusually high too. That's about all.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Shall I send you the latex casting of it instead? It could be the next prototype for fisting dildoes. :smile:

Pass. Thanks for the offer. I think I'd only need that if I opened a sex toy business. Any you bottoms want to buy a latex version of his contorted hand?

Now, if you sent me a latex version of your chest or booty, we could make some money.