Weird Circumcision Scar

S

SirConcis

The brown skin is not a scar.

The brown skin is just an area where melatonin (sp?) is produced in higher quantities. Sometimes during puberty, the cells that produce it are triggered and the shaft skin darkens. It appears that for some/most (but not all), the cells on the skin near the scar are more stimulated and the skin darkens more.

It is possible that some skin above the scar (such as the right portion of your pic) got such stinulation and a band got darker.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Considering how many circumcisions have been performed over the centuries, it's surprising how many doctors are so God damned bad at it.

My own circumcision was so f-cking "aggressive" that I'm too embarassed to let anyone see it.

Of course it's from circumcision... what other time does s scalpel get near a penis... never, except when a 'doctor' decides to perform a brutal body modification procedure on an infant, totally trampleing on his rights as a human being.

Here we go with this shit again. Nobody asked for all that extra. Please have a seat.

As far as your penis, it looks absolutely great to me, Arenas66. :wink:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing that the wound opened on the right (dehiscence) and healed itself. If you can talk to your parents about it, they might tell you that you had to be taken back for something more to be done about it. The dark ring (contra SirConcis) is usually from a Gomco clamp, though the broadening on the left is unusual.

kasper7jd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WOW dude that looks like the way mine looks, so they must have messed us up!! and i bet it wasnt just us Ya know, there are plenty of guys out there that look like that

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your scar doesn't look bad at all ! Go to www.circlist.com for more info and pics ! At least you didn't have a white scarred area behind the head like I did ! I got tired of the way it looked and had a cover up tattoo. Check out my pics. Enjoy !!

Attachments

Huexiong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loks like the cut skin edges separated during healing, and the gap healed over. It happens sometimes in unstitched circs.