Weird dream or something

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by johnjacobs, Mar 25, 2011.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    Last night I woke up around 3:45-4 in the morning or so with my heart beating a million miles a second and the biggest, hardest dick I've ever had in my entire life. I still have NO IDEA what the hell I was dreaming about and I really want to know...but all I know is that when I awoke I wanted to come all over my face and then lick it off my fingers. With that, I threw the sheets off and turned on the lights. I really should have taken a picture of how big my dick looked, it was unreal. It was one of those hard ons where my head would get really shiny when I'd flex my cock, except I wasn't flexing at all. But, sadly guys, I couldn't get to my camera in time.

I seriously came in two seconds after I thought of my one friend's huge tits in a bikini and my other friends' big dick coming on me. Anyway, while I was coming I started feeling guilty about what I was doing and as a result most of my cum shot on my chest. But when I went into the bathroom to clean off I saw I had two huge ropes strung across my face. And with that, without even thinking whether I'd regret it or not, I took my finger wiped it off and licked it.

I've always wanted to taste it after a friend of mine I hooked up with told me it tasted really good. And I wasn't surprised how good it taste. I only tasted a tiny bit but it was like eating really salty sour patch candy. I can't say whether I'll do it again but I am getting horny writing this now, so probably.

2. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Why were you feeling guilty?

3. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    Good question. Not sure.

4. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might now have been dreaming at all.

When you sleep your body operates in a different way, breathing especially.
    That changes your heart rate too.

I'm not sure though, I wake up with a high heart rate at least 2 or 3 times a week and am hardly ever dreaming when I do.

And about the whole feeling guilty thing, that happens to me too.

And the cum thing.

A photo would have been nice, but the story and scenario is pretty sexy too.

Draft saved Draft deleted