Weird emotions ....

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
OK bear with me .... My g/f Kris, i've been with Her for 2 years straight now. She's 41 and i'm 22, and we get along and love each other immensely.

Now recently, due to some rather messed up dealings by her father, Kris' daughter, Sherry (18 yr. old) moved in with us.

Sherry is practically a younger version of Kris, because they have alot of the same emotional and physical qualities, and if i wasn't with Kris, i could see myself falling for Sherry. i personally think she's immensely attractive .... and honestly .... i find myself half wish deep down that i could love her the same way i love Kris.

Is this freakish or wrong of me? i know for a fact nothing will ever happen between me and Sherry and i'm not going to try to make it. Still .... those thoughts are there.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not the "thinking" that is the problem. Hell, men think about sex every few seconds anyway. Having a nubile young thing close to your own age would of course cause these thoughts. It isn't the "thinking" that will fuck up your situation; it's the acting on them that will. Discretion is the better part of valor...except on LPSG. Be good, you'll be ok.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ecchi,

There have been tragedies written about situations like this.... It actually brings to mind a few sensational capital murder cases of the late 20th century.Does the name "Betty Broderick" mean anything to you? NO seriously, I can fully understand your attraction, but you need to think about the very dire consequences of even entertaining such ideas. Though you g/f's daughter may be a newer model, think also about the fact that other than the exterior there are qualities that Chris has that came with age and maturity that keep you with her. THink of her as a fine wine and her daughter as newly minted.The label may be newer, but the vintage is incomparable. Besides, in reality, your hormone levels may really be closer to Chris'at this point anyway. YOU can't beat that! Chris may have already made that comparison on her own anyway.We women are always sizing up the competition no matter what direction it may be coming from! LOL! Resisting temptation will only make her love you more.....

Naughty

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
YIKES ..... OK, naughty? No scaring me, please ... like i said, there's no way i'd act on it, just the emotion is there. I'm just wondering if its by any means normal or is it something i should worry about?

I LOVE Kris ... adore Her deeply and dearly and don't want our relationship to end .... no one's ever given me the sense of loving and worth She has. Sherry i fully realize has her own life, and i'm not going to try to make myself apart of it.

. o O (Why do i always make mountains outta molehills?)