Weird experience...

Megumi_sama: Just an intro, I'm 18 years old, senior in high school, 6'3, 250 lbs, muscular, virgin (not that it's anyone's business...), and I'm not really "big" (6x5.5, so slightly girthy but not long.)

I've talked to several girls about this, including my girlfriend, and they all agree that what I suspected did happen. However, no one was able to offer any suggestion why it happened.

I was hanging out with two girls who are my friends at the mall. One is fine with my silly personality: I often tickle and poke girls I'm friends with in a flirty way, but would never cheat on my girlfriend. The other, however, can't stand it. She does not like having physical contact with me at all, it seems, not even feeling comfortable hugging me (she's fine hugging the rest of the guys in the group.)

Anyway, we're walking around the mall, and she's slightly ahead of me to the right, looking back and down towards me staring while all three of us talk. I think nothing of this.

When I get home, I realize that my penis was bulging down my left pants leg, which had never happened before since this was a tight pair. This was unforunate, as the bulge was very pronounced, you could make out the head even.

I know many will think I'm just boasting, or trying to pass off intentional showing off as an accident (I honestly don't know how I didn't realize I was visible). I just want to know if you agree that she was staring at my bulge, and if she was, why? She's made it apparent on numerous occasions that she has no intrest in me physically or sexually (she's a former crush who did not have feelings in return), but just interested in me as friends.

Reactions: trackjock13

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Megumi_sama link=board=clothing;num=1080172856;start=0#0 date=03/24/04 at 15:51:56]

"I know many will think I'm just boasting, or trying to pass off intentional showing off as an accident (I honestly don't know how I didn't realize I was visible).  I just want to know if you agree that she was staring at my bulge, and if she was, why?  She's made it apparent on numerous occasions that she has no intrest in me physically or sexually (she's a former crush who did not have feelings in return), but just interested in me as friends."

[/quote]

First, I believe you that you weren't aware of "showing".
Afterall THAT can happen (and has!) for many of us.

Yes, it's obvious from all accounts you've looked into that she did "notice" you this time in a most different way. I'll just spell it out for you since you're dying to hear it, you rascal-- She's female and you're male.
"WHAT" she noticed was a natural response. Yes, maybe you DID impress her; even take her by surprise!
Good for YOUR ego, uh ? (I can relate.) Ahem---
Okay---fine. What next, then?

It's really up to her. And you. If she should be interested in resuming a closer relationship now, I'd let it be HER decision at this point and frankly, I would inwardly question her sincerity in doing so immediately after seeing you in those jeans. And, YOU might want to evaluate as well whether you would desire another chance at a relationship with her. --How about it?
Do you?

Also, since you now know you CAN put on a show in certain jeans, you have learned something here, too.
You'll need to keep that fact in mind and determine how you feel about being that obvious. Some men don't mind showing. Others do. While "showing" is really nothing to be ashamed of, life often requires a certain amount of discretion in certain situations around other people in public. btw----your dimensions are above average! You might only not "feel" that impressive around this forum. Obviously, you have sufficient size to be conscious of!....and, be "careful" with.

Finally, quit lamenting your virginity. You're right. It's no one's bees wax. But, waiting and being responsible when the time does come for you shows real wisdom and good judgment. Bragging rights over an active sexual life isn't always what it's cracked up to be. Many will think more highly of you by your having waited!

And, might I add --good for you. ;)

Megumi_sama: Thanks, I'm not trying to "hook up" with her, I just found it weird that she was looking (this was a few weeks ago, and she's still as distant as ever.) That's why I'm not sure what's happened. Also, I mentioned in passing that I DO have a girlfriend, so I have no desire to be with my former crush, I just found her actions to be in conflict with each other.

Oh, and I wasn't complaining about being a virgin. I'm proud of it, I just mentioned it to give you a sort of idea of who I am. I'm "saving it (sexual intercourse) for marriage", not out of religious beliefs (I'm a Buddist ;)), but out of wanting to share something special with one person.

rockabilly_guy: You had on a tight pair of jeans and you couldn't feel that you might be showing in the leg part? I dunno about that one.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=rockabilly_guy link=board=clothing;num=1080172856;start=0#3 date=03/25/04 at 22:10:38]

"You had on a tight pair of jeans and you couldn't feel that you might be showing in the leg part? I dunno about that one."

[/quote]

Respectfully, I DO know.... It HAS happened to me a few times and I learned quickly to often check the mirror.

All guys are different and the "feel" of the jeans can't always reveal what's suggested in the "showing".
I think the abdominal "build" of the man also influences the degree he will "show". And then--there's fabric texture, color, even the "cut" of the pants or jeans affecting the bulge factor potential. Also, certain angles and light reflection can play tricks on revealing.

Amazingly too, the "weight" factor of all the gear is not always there to judge by. Many of us, while hanging "long" flaccid may NOT be conscious of (or even have!) the extra weight as noted by other posters here from time to time. We do NOT all have huge testicles reminding us of their presence. Long pendulous (flaccid size) penises aren't always THAT heavy either when not engorged with blood, --particularly if they're on the thin side in girth to begin with.

As I noted....every guy is different. While he may have "some" indication he's showing...it IS typically an
on-looker who will notice the most...first! Their prolonged glances, roving eyes, and plain ole staring usually indicate something's particularly interesting in their view. ;)

Megumi_sama: It's hard to describe, I'm a grower definitely (about 3-4" flaccid and sometimes less due to weather) and it wasn't "hanging down" my leg, more like the head and a little bit of the main part were visible, but I'm not very sensitive so I didn't think about it being against my leg.

okiejustin: why is it considered so out of whack to show a bulge?
if it happens, it happens. we don't ask women to smash their tits down so they don't show. bulges were
"in" years ago. ;-) if someone wants to look, i don't care.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off the subject, but I'm curious. Megumi-sama, judging from the content of your posts I would assume that you're heterosexual, but if that's the case, why did you choose the specifically gay 'lambda' symbol as your avatar?

Megumi_sama: Oh, thanks DMW. I've never known Lambda was a homosexual thing. I chose it because I'm pretty geeky and seeing the symbol makes me think of Revenge of the Nerds. :p

I am in fact heterosexual, but many of my friends are homosexual or bi. Actually, reminds me of when I found out one of my best friends was gay, his immediate reaction in order to make sure I wasn't offended was to tell me, "don't worry, I don't find you attractive AT ALL!" :D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, symbols mean different things to different people. Remember... the whole thumb ring thing... heard in limited circles that people who wear thumb rings are bisexual, and if you wear it on the pinky, you're gay. Hardly the truth.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=clothing;num=1080172856;start=0#9 date=03/28/04 at 09:23:06]Yeah, symbols mean different things to different people.  Remember... the whole thumb ring thing... heard in limited circles that people who wear thumb rings are bisexual, and if you wear it on the pinky, you're gay.  Hardly the truth.[/quote]

I remember something similar about pierced ears. Supposedly a pierced right ear indicated that one was gay. Fuck it; both my ears are pierced.

Now about lambda: true enough, to a scientist lambda can represent kinetic energy; it is a standard symbol for that in the field of physics. But if you're in a city with a sizable gay contingent, displaying a black lambda on a field of pink sends an unmistakable message to members of the 'family'. Trust me ... I have that T-shirt! http://www.lambda.org/symbols.htm