Weird fetish

A person can provide for other while still being entitled. Just because you perform A thought C doesn't entitle you to D. Your have asked your partner if she is interested in your fetish. She replied in the negative. You came here seeking permission to continue pestering her for what you want. You didn't get it and still throw out reasons why you feel you should get what you want.

Of all the sexual things you do for your partner how many make you uncomfortable or do you find distasteful?

What ML said. Especially the parts I put in bold.

The things my partner and I do are mutually pleasure giving, mutually enjoyable. If he found anal sex repugnant, I wouldn't ask him on occasion to fuck my ass. There is a particular kink of his I find to be a massive turn off/gross, and he doesn't ask me to partake.

If your relationship were really all just you giving, and not getting anything back at all... Her not being into humiliating you isn't really the actual issue, is it? That being said, I seriously doubt you don't get anything back/don't get any enjoyment from having sex with your wife, among other things. It isn't you giving everything and getting literally nothing back.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I stop doing what she wants because there's nothing in it for me to even it out. She fucks me because I'm very good at it and she gets what she wants. Freak.
This is the exact attitude I'm talking about. You're gross. Sex is not a tit-for-tat, transactional interaction. Honestly, a satisfying partner has never been difficult to find, so I think maybe I don't place the same value on that as perhaps someone else would. I don't care how good you may or may not be, I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy. Your spirit repulses me.

Now, go pretend that was addressed to your foreskin and try to impregnate your hand.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is something deep inside of me that is not into humiliation. If I'm not interested then I'm not going to be good at it. Not to mention how many different ways could you bash a circumcised penis? Maybe she can't come up with anything to say. I know i would be at a loss for words.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is something deep inside of me that is not into humiliation.
That's all it is to you. I'm pretty kinky and I still am not into humiliation based stuff.
Same. I'm into all kinds of kinky things and I always try to please my partner but I don't think I could ever bring myself to do humiliation like sph (which what you're asking seems similar to). Luckily I've never been asked to, I didn't even know sph existed before I came here. But I think to anyone with proper manners and upbringing making fun of someone for something they have no control over is a difficult hurdle.

So it may just be that she feels super uncomfortable and awkward doing it, not that she doesn't want to please you.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that it matters, but I have been in the lifestyle for 16 years. I am a lifestyle Domme and an ex professional Domme. I've been an educator in the community as well as online for over a decade. When it comes to fetishes, I'm your gal. If you need to hear the credentials because no one understands your poor isolating fetish, there ya go.

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ENTITLED CHILD!!...to put it mildly.
Every single user here has been right on the money.
It's about respecting your partner.

What if your wife wanted to shit on your face during sex? Legit fetish.
Or, in the spirit of penis fetishes, brought an Elastrator* to the bedroom?
You game for that?
It's not that bad. Just wash your face or cross your fingers.
After all, she gave birth to and raised your children. She's sacrificed for all of you.
Come on...just do it. It's all she wants like really really really bad like super bad. With a cherry on top?
She could keep nagging you and ruin the mood every time until you never want to have sex again just to avoid the situation.

Well, that sounds like a story I've heard one too many times. If you don't knock it off, she will stop enjoying sex with you. Then, your poor little fetish and wounded ego can go sit in a corner and cry. Honestly, she deserves better. I would take respect over material items every day. If you can't see the amazing things you have right in front of you, you may lose them. I have seen and heard it happen many times. Is your fetish worth risking your marriage for? Your kids? The attitude you have now is going to get you just that. Or, is this your way of justifying feelings of finding someone else? Someone who will participate in your fetish? I've encountered that hundreds of times which is absolutely disgusting. If that's the case, go to counseling or love her enough to leave her before you do give in. Quit playing the victim.

There's no happy ending to your problem unless you prioritize.
Ask yourself if it is worth it?

*Never play with an Elastrator. It is extremely dangerous.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Because it needs to be said:

Your partner is not a fetish dispenser.

When my partner and I get to something the other is uncomfortable with, we back off.
I like to understand why he a) wants something, or b) doesn’t.
So I will ask, and answer when asked. But “it just doesn’t work” is a legit answer.