Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dip Cheetohs into sour cream and you'll find the meaning of life. Lots of people do this, but I LOVE putting my french fries on my burger. Anything else??

The South 21 Drive In on Independence Blvd. has (or used to have--I haven't been to it in a couple of years) a burger served with fries on it. I think it was called the Superburger or something like that.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THat is just scary.

I dunno, people are quick to denounce the sweet/salty combo but it works well in so many areas, and it derails the tendency to combine sweetness with MORE sweetness, like triple-fudge-brownie-cake-twizzler-hershey's-dumpling ice cream.

The current trend of injecting junk food into ice cream often leaves me with an upset stomach.

This isn't too weird, but my favorite lunch is a honey-ham sanwich with ranch dressing.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The Thin Mint Girl Scout Blizzard at Dairy Queen is really good, though, Marley. If you like Thin Mint cookies, you'll love it. I am not one for goobered up ice cream--I tend to like basic flavors instead of the carmel swirled, chocolate drizzled, brownie infused flavors that people mob Ben and Jerry's to buy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno, people are quick to denounce the sweet/salty combo but it works well in so many areas, and it derails the tendency to combine sweetness with MORE sweetness, like triple-fudge-brownie-cake-twizzler-hershey's-dumpling ice cream.

The current trend of injecting junk food into ice cream often leaves me with an upset stomach.

This isn't too weird, but my favorite lunch is a honey-ham sanwich with ranch dressing.
Thats what it was. Eating something salty and later eating something sweet. Some people have no sense of adventure.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Thin Mint Girl Scout Blizzard at Dairy Queen is really good, though, Marley. If you like Thin Mint cookies, you'll love it. I am not one for goobered up ice cream--I tend to like basic flavors instead of the carmel swirled, chocolate drizzled, brownie infused flavors that people mob Ben and Jerry's to buy.

I'm a hypocrite, I LOVE their brownie bowl. Ice cream, chocolate syrup, and brownie bits.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peanut butter and boloney sandwich

WOAH. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are cool, but bologna and peanut butter? Minus the peanut butter, I LOVE fried bologna sanwiches, no ketchup needed.

Cracked black pepper on vanilla ice cream

That sounds like something I could try, like I said earlier I'm a fan of the sweet/salty kinda vibe though I guess that's more sweet/spicy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friendly's used to serve a Fronion Ranch Burger, which I loved! It was a thick juicy burger, with a pile of crsipy, fried strips of onion ring and ranch dressing. Hmm, now I'm hungry. :biggrin1:

When I was little I didn't like eggs unless they were poached, and my dad can't poach eggs. So he would make me bacon and jelly sandwiches. It has to be done with grape jelly, not jam on toasted white bread which has already been buttered. Then you layer 3-4 slices of cooked bacon on and add the top piece of bread also with butter and jelly. It is the perfect combo of salt and sweet. :biggrin1: Mom saw me happily humming and eating my breakfast sandwich one morning and lit into my dad for not fixing me a proper breakfast. He explained I wouldn't eat anything else. She just rolled her eyes and went back to bed. :biggrin1:

Clearly the key to a long marriage is knowing which battles are worth fighting. :cool:
WOAH. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are cool, but bologna and peanut butter? Minus the peanut butter, I LOVE fried bologna sanwiches, no ketchup needed.
:yikes: Marley, you is soo, ghetto! :biggrin1:The only thing more gross than a bologna sandwich is a hot bologna sandwich. :puke:

When I was at VSU they used to give us fried bologna with cheese on a hamburger bun for lunch 3 times a week and serve it up so proud. Like it was a T-Bone steak or something. :rolleyes: I think I lived off of salad, and Corn Flakes that entire year.

No a whole new level is someone who puts ketchup on a hot dog. Thats a crime.[/quote] It's weird, but it's ketchup on eggs that is a true travesty in my book.
Bluefish parmagiana.
I grew up with bluefish being cooked in the house regularly as a kid on the Jersey Shore. My mom used to make 'Baked Bluefish w/crabmeat stuffing wrapped in bacon.' Apparently half the block thought it was delicious.
:puke: IMO, Bluefish is the catfish of the sea. It's a bottom feeder and it's greasy and gamey like venison. :yuck:

The South 21 Drive In on Independence Blvd. has (or used to have--I haven't been to it in a couple of years) a burger served with fries on it. I think it was called the Superburger or something like that.
That's good! I used to do that with my Burger King Whopper's.