Weird hips/thighs - Normal? Solutions, anyone?

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not fat, really, but I'm not super skinny either, and I was wondering if hips/thighs like these are .. even semi-normal?

http://i40.tinypic.com/20iid0h.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/wisj8k.jpg

Everything above the hips looks good, and everything below the thighs looks good, but I always have to wear shirts/dresses that aren't tight fitting around my hips to hide the fact that it basically looks like I have TOO MANY curves, or something.

http://i41.tinypic.com/jkbz8l.jpg

Apart from wanting to know if anybody else has this problem, I'm also wondering if anybody has a solution..? I mean, I am losing weight, eating healthy and doing a hundred sit-ups a day, and clearly I'm not fat, yet this problem has been there for years. Since I was still in school, before I gained any weight.

Does anybody have a specific excercise that will help..? No suggestions to do with, like, liposuction or whatever. I mean, I don't know the details of lipo, probably wouldn't help anyway, but I'm not looking for anything too extreme.

http://i44.tinypic.com/23u63bo.jpg

If my thighs didn't exceed the black lines, I'd have a good body. Help!

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well..without knowing anything about your lifestyle and habits, the generic answer is always..exercise and watch your diet.One of my gf's bard had similar looking hips and thighs..Her's were really soft and smushy almost flabby tho..Yours don't look that smushy to me..I'd have to tell you, without seeing any more pics, that you look pretty normal to me..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, your hips look fine. About the only way to shape it any other way besides reshaping your bones is to add weight. And I'm sure that's not the direction you want to go.

Darling, you look fine. You really do. Just keep up the exercising but don't overdo it! Heaven knows I'm addicted and can't stop.

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your hips look lovely. They are certainly well within the norm for a healthy body.

Maybe they just look that way with the shorts you have on in the pics.

Nah, it's not the shorts. I only put them on for the photos so people could see what I was talking about, because they're tight enough to fit the curves. Thankyou, though. :)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that area on women is what is referred to as "saddlebags"...it is one of the main areas where fat deposits for women...

the good news is there are exercises that work and target that area, that target the hips, glutes and thighs, such as lunges, squats and adductors/abductors...

but it has to be combined with cardio and careful diet...mostly genetics are at play...but some lowering of fat in the diet, regular cardio work, and specifically targeted weight training and specialized areas should reduce what you are worried about. :smile:

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that area on women is what is referred to as "saddlebags"...it is one of the main areas where fat deposits for women...

the good news is there are exercises that work and target that area, that target the hips, glutes and thighs, such as lunges, squats and adductors/abductors...

but it has to be combined with cardio and careful diet...mostly genetics are at play...but some lowering of fat in the diet, regular cardio work, and specifically targeted weight training and specialized areas should reduce what you are worried about. :smile:

Oh, okay. Thankyou! I'll definitely look into that. :)

BTW, I love the young ones, haha. "That's a saucer. THAT'S boring." xD

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually, your hips look fine. About the only way to shape it any other way besides reshaping your bones is to add weight. And I'm sure that's not the direction you want to go.

Darling, you look fine. You really do. Just keep up the exercising but don't overdo it! Heaven knows I'm addicted and can't stop.

Aw, thankyou very much. I think that's something I might've needed to hear.. Oh, and I'm far too lazy to overdo it, haha, trust me.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Babe, I'm a hips and ass man and I think you look hot as FUCK! I have an ex that had a waist you could wrap your hands around then boom! Ass for days! It would be a shame for you to change a thing. That's my opinion.

I love super grippable thighs and that's what you've got babe. You might not like them but I bet they look killer during sex. Just sayin...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are totally normal. However, you will need to exercise to maintain your attractive shape.

Sit ups, while doing wonders for your belly and waist, will do nothing for your thighs and rear end.

Go online and look up how to do squats and lunges. These, plus going up ten or more flights of stairs a day, will maintain or improve upon your legs/thighs.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's nothing wrong with your hips.

when you're 40, when you've had a couple of kids and a couple of decades, you'll look back at those pics and realise you were being daft.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I think you look gorgeous, and as you can see, so do the men here! I wouldn't stress too much about it!

Secondly, if you wanted to work on it, I'd actually focus more attention on your glutes, doing squats with weights, using an arctrainer, and stairmaster. Working out the muscles in your thighs won't affect saddlebags, but more musculature in the area between your hipbones and your quads could "fill in" that area and make it appear to be a smoother line. I'd work on squats with a number of variations of foot positions and heel and toe heights. There are guides online that can help you find which positions will isolate the muscles that you want to work on.

It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job with the diet!

There are women who would kill for your curves!

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems like a genetic thing to me, and you can only influence it by diet and exercise, but can't really eliminate it. I have friends with a similar shape, all of them are middle Eastern, so I figure it is genetic. A few of them exercised and dieted like mad to get rid of those curves on the thighs, but they never went away. Off the top I can think of two that dieted and exercised until they lost their breasts, but they still have curvy bottoms and thighses :) Men love those type of curves so you just have to learn to love it also.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this thread made me sad.

not only because I honestly feel bad about how women feel they have to watch every insignificant part of their body and feel self conscious about it, but how someone with such a beautiful mid section can honestly think it's ugly.

if you were my girl, i'd beg you not to change a thing.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like a genetic thing to me, and you can only influence it by diet and exercise, but can't really eliminate it. I have friends with a similar shape, all of them are middle Eastern, so I figure it is genetic. A few of them exercised and dieted like mad to get rid of those curves on the thighs, but they never went away. Off the top I can think of two that dieted and exercised until they lost their breasts, but they still have curvy bottoms and thighses :) Men love those type of curves so you just have to learn to love it also.

also, don't forget though you are wearing those tight athletic type compression undies in those pics, and they jam everything down flat, so it pushes out where the fabric ends...it is probably noticably different when you see your silhouette with bare skin when undressed...while it may still be a bit more than you may like, it is definitely more natural in appearnce then when wearing those types of garments as in the pictures.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I second all the other comments that say you look phenomenal. Most guys would kill for a girl with that body. Curves are beautiful, especially in the right places, and that is the right place.

By all means excercise for health reasons and to keep toned like that, but you 100% dont need to excercise to change anything. Perfect already