Weird hips/thighs - Normal? Solutions, anyone?

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMM, you look lovely babe. For me hips and ass is the main areas of a womans body, I want my girls body to feel and look different than my own, thats what arouses me to begin with. You should have no problems being worshipped by men with a normal dose of testosterone ;) (and by that I mean men who are not gay)

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. You are nuts. You have a fantastic body. As some of the fabulous women of the forum have already stated, you'll look back when you are older and wish you still had that body.

I agree with the poster that said this thread made him sad. This is most likely another case where media has influenced you to the worst. There is nothing wrong with your body at all. This hips are sexy as hell. Why would you want to change them?

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apart from wanting to know if anybody else has this problem, I'm also wondering if anybody has a solution..? I mean, I am losing weight, eating healthy and doing a hundred sit-ups a day, and clearly I'm not fat, yet this problem has been there for years. Since I was still in school, before I gained any weight.
I'm not seeing why this is a problem; it may just be your genetics... or results from all those sit-ups ;) . If any man turned your down because of it he'd be a fool. You don't need to lose any weight imho, you look like you're right on for your body type. Be proud! A lot of women I've met would kill to have that body.

Loreleix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aww I feel for you, I have the same 'problem.' :smile: My thighs looks pretty much the same as yours and that's after working out 1-2 hours a day! LMAO But as most posters have said, most people don't find this shape unattractive (unless it's really extreme), it's just part of what gives women their 'hourglass shape.'

And it is definitely caused by female hormones. Check this out : Slim Your Hips and Thighs - Yahoo! Health

that area on women is what is referred to as "saddlebags"...it is one of the main areas where fat deposits for women...

Yeah that's what I heard. It's a fat redistribution that happens during/after puberty because of female hormones. It's similar to what happens to men when they hit puberty and bulk up from testosterone, but the difference is that androgens tend to discourage fat gain and are generally anabolic. Estrogen on the other hand encourages fat gain in certain areas. I used to have the SKINNIEST thighs ever right until I hit puberty :rolleyes: LOL

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there's nothing wrong with your hips.

when you're 40, when you've had a couple of kids and a couple of decades, you'll look back at those pics and realise you were being daft.
Yup! Dolfette knows all about the 40's thing.... :rolleyes:

Anyways... body's just fine.. tho, may not be accomodating enough... :cool:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd fuck it.

But its probably te clothes that you wear that are giving you that shape. Working out never hurts..... well it should at if you want to see results.... blah you know what i mean.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women tend to store fat in their lower bodies (and thank goodness for that). Targeted fat reduction does not work. You can increase muscle size and that will provide more shape to your hips/thighs.

I think you look great. There's not a straight guy on here that wouldn't hit that in a heartbeat - that kind of body has universal appeal; even the chubby chasers would hit it. If there's anything to focus on there, it might be that your hips don't look symmetrically aligned, but that could just be the pics.

DICKPAIN

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is nothing wrong with your hip to thigh ratio at all!!!! if you was shaped like buffie the body,bria myles or ice-t's wife coco....that some serious hip to thigh ratio...

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thankyou for your replies, everyone! I didn't expect any replies at all, to be honest lol. But y'all have really helped. I'll definitely consider all the advice I've gotten. :)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, dont get rid of your woman-ness. Dont try to look like a boy!

If anything, I would suggests doing squats and other lower body work to fill out even more. Someone already suggested that here and you said you would follow up. You are certainly NOT fat.

Also, could you take a pic from a side view? And also wearing something not as tight? I have a hunch that you will look even better. (this is strictly professional, not wank fodder. There is already plenty of that on this site)

Last edited:

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Geez, dont get rid of your woman-ness. Dont try to look like a boy!

If anything, I would suggests doing squats and other lower body work to fill out even more. Someone already suggested that here and you said you would follow up. You are certainly NOT fat.

Also, could you take a pic from a side view? And also wearing something not as tight? I have a hunch that you will look even better. (this is strictly professional, not wank fodder. There is already plenty of that on this site)

Lol, I do look better from the side view because you can't see the curves on the thighs, really. And I have followed up, I've added sqauts to my workout routine. :)

girlheknows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
have you had a good feel of them?
because i've felt where mine stick out there and it's bone.

Yea, mine too! They're not "squishy" as the first commenter said, haha. They feel hard, as if there's bone underneath. I think it's probably just genetic, but I really wondered if anybody else had the same thing, because, like I put in the title, I really wasn't sure if it's normal or not.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, mine too! They're not "squishy" as the first commenter said, haha. They feel hard, as if there's bone underneath. I think it's probably just genetic, but I really wondered if anybody else had the same thing, because, like I put in the title, I really wasn't sure if it's normal or not.
then they'd show less if you put on some weight.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think your hips look great, if you are predisposed to getting fat around your hips you should focus more on building muscle and getting toned than losing fat. Ive seen a few chicks with a similar pear shaped body who looked drawn out and gaunt in their face from losing too much weight.