Weird hook up

mchammerpenguin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I ended up hooking up with a girl almost on accident today when I was sitting around my dorm. I was in my room watching football when a girl and her friend came by seeing if I had any pain killers since she had a hangover. They ended up sitting around for a while and talking but I failed to realize I was wearing gym shorts and no underwear. Apparently her friend had a clear shot because later on she knocked on my door as she was leaving her friends room. She told me she had a clear shot of my cock and wanted to see it up close. We ended up hooking up in my room although she was kinda loud xD. She did comment on how I was well larger than anyone she had seen before. In the end I got her number and she wants to hook up again. But I was wondering if anyone has had someone come back after getting just a shot of your flaccid cock? Came as a major surprise to me but i'm not complaining :3

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not mean to change from hetro question to gay - but something similar 4-mths ago when I was working out at gym. My baggy shorts showed my stuff in mirror reflection which was than noticed by a guy working out next to me. He quickly approached me and we have connected 3-more times. I was impressed by him a year before but was
'afraid' 'cuz it's a gym but he was definitely not afraid.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stuff like this tends to happen when I freeball or for some reason I am showing a bulge in shorts. I wrestled in HS and had so many ppl want to talk to me after a match when I had my straps pulled down still in my singlet.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
stuff like this tends to happen when I freeball or for some reason I am showing a bulge in shorts. I wrestled in HS and had so many ppl want to talk to me after a match when I had my straps pulled down still in my singlet.

You mean your tights?

(Sorry, couldn't resist, I'm just channeling Judd Nelson from the Breakfast Club, and have nothing against wrestling. Or tights...)

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a new years eve party and at midnight me and my friend whipped them out and said happy new year. I made sure I had a good 5 ' semi/flaccid cock before hand so I would not be embarrassed (my smallest flaccid size is 2.5'). Anyway this girl who I had not talked to the whole time I was there walked up and said happy new year and came in to give me a kiss on the lips only it turned into her slipping me the tongue. Long story short we hooked up but I did not fuck the same night she made me wait for like 5 days or something which I thought was kinda weird cause every conversation we had turned to phone sex. I fucked her for about a month then she got mad at me for fucking another girl and catching feelings. We lost touch and she found me on facebook about a year ago. Fast foward to the future she is married with two kids. When we first started talking she said she was happy and loved being married and being a mom. That all changed over a few months time. I guess when she got comfortable enough with me the truth came out about her marriage which to say the least was fucking horrible. Apparently her husband was a horder, had a small dick, sucked in bed and was the exact opposite of a freak. She said she could deal with the hording and the small dick was no problem, but everything else combined with the fact that the dead beat stopped working after they had been married for a year drove her right into my arms again. We fucked for a while but I started talking to my ex from way back and ended up falling in love with her and that is who I am with now.