weird pain on left groin and leg area?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Lionheart17, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Lionheart17

Lionheart17 Member

Albums:
    So I was doing a self examination on my testicles and found two small lumps the size of a grain of rice on my left testicle. The lump is very soft and tender near the epididymis top part of the testicle. I went to the urologist he said there is no immediate worry or concern. However, I will be going to get a ultrasound on the area soon. I noticed that I been getting pain on my left groin area, with occasional small bursts of discomfort in the left testicle. What could this be?

2. Pith

Pith Member

Albums:
    I've got similar grain of rice sized bumps on mine and have had them for 7+ years and I haven't died yet. I'd ask where exactly do you feel pain and when? How long has it been this way?

I don't want to start saying that you're imagining things, but could it be that you have become hyper sensitive because you're concerned you might have cancer?

3. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

I suggest not getting advice from anyone else as to this medical condition. Just get the results from someone in the medical field.

4. dude_007

Gold Member

Agreed

5. zangulus

zangulus New Member

My doctor always pushes me to do self examinations and I have some bumps that feel similar to spaghetti which he says are normal. A possibility for the pain and discomfort is to ask what kind of physical activity you do. I work in a warehouse on a hard concrete floor and if I have to run and don't wear a cup I feel a pain like you have. The bumps however you should get looked at right away. It may not be cancerous but could be a sign of a hernia, testicular torsion, etc. But you won't know till a medical professional looks at it. I think your piece of mind is worth whatever it would cost.

6. r214

r214 New Member

That spagetti feeling thing is a Varicocele:
    Varicocele - PubMed Health
    I ran to the doctor when I was 18 and was told this is what I had. They sent me to a urologist. Here and there I have had no issue, to a good deal of discomfort or pain. Almost the feeling of a squeeze on my left testicle. It also goes into the groin and inside of my thigh a little.
    I have had no issue but as of late it has been annoying me so much more. The doctor has left it to me to decide if I should get it corrected or not. Getting it corrected will fix it, but there is a possibility of return.

Draft saved Draft deleted