weird pain on left groin and leg area?

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I was doing a self examination on my testicles and found two small lumps the size of a grain of rice on my left testicle. The lump is very soft and tender near the epididymis top part of the testicle. I went to the urologist he said there is no immediate worry or concern. However, I will be going to get a ultrasound on the area soon. I noticed that I been getting pain on my left groin area, with occasional small bursts of discomfort in the left testicle. What could this be?

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got similar grain of rice sized bumps on mine and have had them for 7+ years and I haven't died yet. I'd ask where exactly do you feel pain and when? How long has it been this way?

I don't want to start saying that you're imagining things, but could it be that you have become hyper sensitive because you're concerned you might have cancer?

zangulus

Loved Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My doctor always pushes me to do self examinations and I have some bumps that feel similar to spaghetti which he says are normal. A possibility for the pain and discomfort is to ask what kind of physical activity you do. I work in a warehouse on a hard concrete floor and if I have to run and don't wear a cup I feel a pain like you have. The bumps however you should get looked at right away. It may not be cancerous but could be a sign of a hernia, testicular torsion, etc. But you won't know till a medical professional looks at it. I think your piece of mind is worth whatever it would cost.

r214

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That spagetti feeling thing is a Varicocele:
Varicocele - PubMed Health
I ran to the doctor when I was 18 and was told this is what I had. They sent me to a urologist. Here and there I have had no issue, to a good deal of discomfort or pain. Almost the feeling of a squeeze on my left testicle. It also goes into the groin and inside of my thigh a little.
I have had no issue but as of late it has been annoying me so much more. The doctor has left it to me to decide if I should get it corrected or not. Getting it corrected will fix it, but there is a possibility of return.