Weird Pet Peeves

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This might be a repeat---Leg jigglers ! Equal to a low level earthquake if you are near-by. Especially if they are sitting back-to-back to you in a restaurant booth.

equal earthquake

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young white people who insist on using ebonics and dressing hip-hop.

This makes me mad.
I am working on something very important at the house. Housework or paperwork from work...and the doorbell rings...and it is the dang Mormons. If isn't the Mormons, it is the Jehovah's Witnesses. If it isn't them, it is some hoodie wanting to see me some magazine subscriptions to magazines I don't EVEN give a damn about.

If I want to be Mormon, I would go to a Mormon church. If I wanted to be a Jehovah's Witness, I would go to a Kingdom Hall. I constantly tell these folks I am not interested. If I want a crummy magazine, I would order it from the magazine subscription card. Yet, these people seem to NOT get the message. :rolleyes:

They just want you to suck their pious penis. :cool:

People who piss and moan about politics and then dont vote. I know some people like this.
Why are these stupid people always the loud ones?

YES, and people who have the volume of their cell phone up so loud you can hear both sides of the conversation.
That and those stupid chirp phones, which seem to work more like walkie talkies. :aargh4:

blar

Experimental Member
Media
girls that think they are high class or better than everyone just because they have a expensive designer purse.....NEWS FLASH your status didn't change because a of an object only your bank account when it decreased by a lot.

people that take compliments too far....sure they make you feel good but if you really don't know the person or are "e-friends" don't let your head swell up over it.... chances are they said to just to try to get something from you.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
People who talk sports and sports statistics and expect me to be knowledgeable.
I don't get sports: hocker ball, football, baseball, golf, basketball...all add up to one thing in my mind--they're watched by people who don't exercise. Sports has big name professionals who all sound like overgrown children.

Sports gossip is stupider than Hollywood gossip.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This makes me mad.
I am working on something very important at the house. Housework or paperwork from work...and the doorbell rings...and it is the dang Mormons. If isn't the Mormons, it is the Jehovah's Witnesses. If it isn't them, it is some hoodie wanting to see me some magazine subscriptions to magazines I don't EVEN give a damn about.

If I want to be Mormon, I would go to a Mormon church. If I wanted to be a Jehovah's Witness, I would go to a Kingdom Hall. I constantly tell these folks I am not interested. If I want a crummy magazine, I would order it from the magazine subscription card. Yet, these people seem to NOT get the message. :rolleyes:

They just want you to suck their pious penis. :cool:

I never thought of that. To all the Mormons, the Jehovah's Witness, and magazine peddlers that visit at those inopportune times, I am going to offer you my penis to suck.:eek::smile: (Thanks NJ. I like that idea very much. And for that handy suggestion, I am sending over a David Beckham (two days before the end of his mission so he'll be one horny...) Mormon to your abode. And you must sport the Velvet Tuberose body lotion from Bath and Body Works.:biggrin1:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My pet peeves.

1. People who answer phones in the cinema.
2. Bad grammar and spelling.
3. Store clerks who assault you the moment you enter a store with the phrase "May I help you sir?". Let me make up my mind first!
4. Mormon's (I have found them to be one of the most discriminatory people going).
5. People who make promises but never keep them.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is going to make me sound old, I know it...

Teens and young 20 somethings with no manners. No common courtesy. Simple things like thank you, you're welcome, excuse me are sorely lacking in their vocabulary. I am around a lot of teens and I am amazed how rude they are, when they come to me for help, I don't help the young fuckers until they show me some manners.

How you see a group of teens walking down the street and they are all on their cell phones. Why are they even together??? It's saying "Yes, I am hanging out with you,but I'd rather be with ________."

Pet peeves in the locker room:

1. The "locker room lurkers". Not there to workout, just cruise.

2. Guys who take a locker right next to yours when you are using your locker at the time, and there are lots of other empty lockers available. This happened to me yesterday at the gym. The guy actually pushed my gym bag aside with his foot to use the locker right next to mine, and there were plenty of empty lockers available!

andaroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. I can no longer go to movies because all I hear is people rustling or chewing popcorn.

2. People asking for help with something when the true intent is to have you do it for them.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being ignored

people eating. i don't eat with my family anymore b/c they all go "Mmmm!" "ohhh my god!" and talk about how good it tastes. YEAH WE FUCKING GET IT! get over it already! :mad: my brother also chews really hard and fast...i CANNOT stand it! you can hear his teeth everytime he bites down. also, when he takes a bite, his teeth slide across the spoon/fork and i hate the sound! my other brother smacks his lips. my mom gets all sweaty and it grosses me out. and my dad goes on about how good it is, even closes his eyes. i get SO annoyed so i just eat by myself in my room.

people who walk slow. i'm a fast walker, and cannot stand to take my sweet ass time at a store or at the mall.

when its PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR that i'm looking at something in an isle and someone comes up and puts their fucking cart RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE I'M LOOKING! i always say "YEAH I WASN'T FUCKING LOOK THERE OR ANYTHING!" along with an extremely sarcastic smile.

people who race/cut in front of me for a parking spot.

people who turn in front of me. if i have to hit my brakes at all, I'M PISSED.

oh and just earlier, i was at this stop light where there's a train track. i pulled up b/c the van in front of me had PLENTY of space to pull up even more (another car coulda fit in front of her) but instead, left me stuck on the tracks. i honked at the fucking bitch and was waving my arms at her to move forward. she didn't. there wasn't a train coming or anything, but still!

the workers in louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've noticed that the workers down here are so fucking LAZY and RUDE! you walk in and a lot of them look at you like "wtf are you doing here?" i've had cashiers just walk away as i'm walking towards their register. i've been treated like shit by quite a few people at fast food places b/c they wanted to be lazy and not do anything, then turn around and get all bent out of shape b/c THEY fucked up the order. :mad:

SEGREGATION!!!!!! its still like that down here and i fucking hate it! can't we all just get along!? :mad: i went to this place to get an application once...and the girls working there wouldn't even give me an application. they had JUST put an ad in the paper saying they were hiring, to stop in and get an applicaiton. so i did. a couple of the girls disappeared for a couple minutes, and the one girl came back and was like "we don't HAVE any" in the rudest way possible. so i said "why put a fucking ad in the paper and not have any applications available? or is it b/c i'm not black like the rest of you?" all she did was smile at me. i walked off b/c i was FUMING.

also, it bothers me quite a bit that there's a church on both sides of my house. one is where the blacks go and there's a cemetary across the street that's pretty...run-down. and then there's the chuch on the other side of my house which is where the whites go, and its definetely a lot nicer (and WAY bigger), and so is their cemetary. it makes me sad.

people that are uptight

and i also find it annoying at the movies when people are eating popcorn (WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN) and all i hear are bags of candy rustling. i also hate when someone sits next to me. i don't like to be touched, and i don't like people to be all that close to me. it makes me extremely uncomfortable, to the point where i can't concentrate on anything else but how much i really just want to leave and hide in my room, away from everybody else, for the rest of the day.

oh yes...when i'm walking at the mall and people expect ME to step out of THEIR way. :mad:

people who are having a bad day and take it out on you, especially if its a waitress or cashier. NO TIP FOR YOU.

walmart check outs! WHY is it that there are about 30 registers in a supercenter, yet there's only 3 or 4 of them that are actually open? like they can't afford more people to fucking work! :rolleyes: i hate standing in line FOREVER b/c every line is so fucking long.

oh and i hate when i grab a bag full of stuff and there's another plastic bag attached.

people who don't bag stuff right (i.e. soap along with a food item), or only one item in a bag. i also can't stand when they put a gallon of milk in a bag. there's a handle on it. :rolleyes:

when my mom and i get in an argument, and she says "well i guess i'm just a BAD MOTHER!" :rolleyes:

people who repeat themselves.

my brother takes the toilet paper off the stand EVERY fucking time, and i always have to put it back on. i confronted him about it, but he still does it! :mad:

people who use the last of the toilet paper and DON'T REPLACE IT! :mad:

cats. i fucking hate them. right now, there are two cats mating under my room (under my room seems to be the hangout spot for ALL the fucking cats in the neighborhood!) :mad:

the neighbor's dog. it barks at stupid shit all the time (or nothing at all).

can't stand when the neighbors SEE their pets shitting in OUR yard and don't bother to pick it up. our yard smells of shit all the time especially during summer b/c all their pets are loose and they seem to LOVE our yard.

D

deleted157868

When people go skiing and they leave their Ski tags on their jackets for a while. It just really bugs me.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my peeves are related to driving and there are way too many of them. Suffice it to say, I love driving and most people on the road are slow ass, wandering, drifting, head-up-ass, inconsiderate, non-blinker-using, dangerous, annoying, fucking idiots. This creates a lot of pet peeves and annoyances.

people who walk slow. i'm a fast walker, and cannot stand to take my sweet ass time at a store or at the mall.

Werd. Especially when they're in an area where they create a bottleneck by doing it.

oh yes...when i'm walking at the mall and people expect ME to step out of THEIR way. :mad:

Especially when they've got plenty of room on their side to move their fucking asses out of the way but you have none on yours because you're too close to a wall or railing or whatever.

walmart check outs! WHY is it that there are about 30 registers in a supercenter, yet there's only 3 or 4 of them that are actually open? like they can't afford more people to fucking work! :rolleyes: i hate standing in line FOREVER b/c every line is so fucking long.

Yeah it's dumb. In college my roommate would just go back to the garden section, since there were never more than a few people in line back there.

people who don't bag stuff right (i.e. soap along with a food item), or only one item in a bag. i also can't stand when they put a gallon of milk in a bag. there's a handle on it. :rolleyes:

I eat a lot of chicken and ground beef and it astounds me how frequently they put other things in the same bag with that stuff. I want to look at them and say "Are you fucking serious. Did they not cover this sort of thing in your training?"