Weird Phrase

Mik094

Just Browsing
Media
I found this post, surfing the web, looking for strange things, as usual. Anyway, I've always been aware of size queens, or as I like to call them size fanatics, but this just weirded me the hell out.

"Nanc'
August 17th, 2006 06:50 1
I think every man should be required to put a plaster cast of his penis on his mantle. It’s sooo uncomfortable to dump a guy right after he drops trou. As for Nick, I suspected as much. He liked to wear her shoes…and he cries a lot."

I mean god, how could someone just take off, even if they decide to not see them again, but taking off right after he drops trou. I think if she's that picky she may as well be direct from the get go, then she wouldn't need a plaster cast.

Anyway, my morbid curiousity has been awakened, and I have to know if anyone here has been in that situation, either side of it.

Mik094

Just Browsing
Media
If I am reading that quote right....this should be posted in the "SPSG" website

I know what you mean, but not a lot of size queens there. I guess I shouldn't have said either side of the situation, I just mean the one side, side of the person that left. They wouldn't be posting on an splg site. Maybe I shouldn't have sounded so devastated, but, I just wanted a retrospect, an opinion from a first-hander.

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's funny that men have the stereotype of always thinking of sex, being perverts, and shallow, and then there's all these women that are even worse.

What bothers me the most is that it's something that a guy can't change. At least if a girl is dumped for her small tits she can get implants and feel better about themselves. A guy in this situation will probably seriously contemplate suicide.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can have surgery to increase the size of their cocks.

Anyway, I think it's ridiculous that the size of someones tits or cock could determine how successful a relationship will be. I love a big cock.... but it's certainly not the be all and end all.

Mik094

Just Browsing
Media
I just want to clarify, I didn't come here to complain about women that love big cocks, I mean, I've seen huge cocks and Damn, they are huge. I'm just saying I didn't like her attitude, and I think that if something is that big of a deal breaker that it should be stated.

Maybe she didn't want to sound like a slut, not that she would to me, but she might not find it dignifying to ask. I still think it would be more dignifying than what did happen, then she sort of blamed him with the "All men should have a plaster cast of their penis on their mantle," that would keep her from having to ask, but she is the one with the preference.

I don't know, it sunk in on me, I have a morbid streak. Anything so sudden and final will do it for me, I just wanted to know if anyone here felt the same.

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Female Breast surgery is much much much much safer than penis surgery.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Anyway, I think it's ridiculous that the size of someones tits or cock could determine how successful a relationship will be. I love a big cock.... but it's certainly not the be all and end all.

It can only add about an inch, if that, and can make the penis, lumpy, bent, or non-functional......

But I understand and agree with what you are saying.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There would be many men with a penis cast on their mantlepiece that they bought off the internet, sort of like those fake college degrees.

Mik094

Just Browsing
Media
The shoes, she's talking about Nick Lachey, that's what the whole topic was about, Jessica Simpson supposedly went on record to say that Nick had a small package. Nanc' just threw in her own streamlined account of a disappointment. Nick Lachey liked to wear Jessica's shoes. But all of that would be in Celebrity Endowments.

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The whole feet thing isn't true anyway.. They say there's a closer relationship between the hand and the penis, but even that isn't true all the time either.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Dee--

I agree. Right on!!!!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There would be many men with a penis cast on their mantlepiece that they bought off the internet, sort of like those fake college degrees.
Shit, you mean I'm not really a Doctor of Philosophy for filling out my name and sending a cheque for £150 to the University of Africa??? :wink:

I'm beginning to wonder whose cock mold it is on my mantlepiece now... I bought it online from a guy called Dahmer... I forget his first name. :pat:

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so ashamed, I made a plaster cast of my penis then realized I needed a bigger mantle. I had to buy one off the internet!!