weird places to jack off

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
back seat of car w/older bro. I was behind our dad who was driving, bro teasing me by pulling out his hard cock, Dad's buddy in front passenger seat in low cut open armed shirt showing his massive pecs and dad blurted out "get it out of your system before we get there boys" and passenger ordered us to strip and he watched us. I shot first, before I could catch my breath older bro leaned over and shot on my chest which he thought was funny. dads buddy sheer black hard car.jpg

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
spose the most weird place i ever masterbated was behind the soccer courts at school. me n a friend went down there during lunch time a few months ago.... n we sat down on sum rocks , n since i dont wear any underwear under my shorts, he looked up my shorts saw my cock :) so us being stupid young horny boiz...... he "dared" me to flop my cock out the bottom of my shorts.... witch i did !

so after that i got "double dared" to show him my sperm... (beleive it or not he is str8) ... so there we were behind the soccer courts at lunch time, wiff a str8 boi sitting there watching me get myself off ...... was hot tho ! :)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
at a garage getting tires...no one in the waiting room so i pull it out knowing someone could come in or the guys in the garage come back out to me.....i jacked and got off....put it away just as the guy came to ring my purchase up. very HOT!!!

Reactions: cockmonkey

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: deleted770418

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My BF and I once made it in the outside,glass elevator on the N/E side of the Peachtree Westin in Atlanta. It's 73 stories tall and takes 2 minutes, so we did it on the way up, no one was waiting to go back down, and we just started to get dressed when the door opened on the bottom and two couples were there waiting to go up, one lady hollered and we ran for our lives!! it was very exciting!

Reactions: OKCLane

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few places that have not been mentioned. While driving a car, in a public bath room, hotel hot tub and so on.

On my motor bike while riding on the hiway at 70 mph, my cum shot all over my jacket, tank and face.

Last Xmas while I was driving with my sister in law in the passenger seat and my wife in the back seat. It was dark, they were chatting, and I had a bulky sweater on. They had no idea I was doing a slow JO.

Reactions: auncut10in

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The above elevator story caused me to remembered this.

About 4 years ago, I rode the Wonder Wheel at Coney Island, NY on one very hot summer
afternoon. For some reason the friends I was with did not want to ride, so I went alone and
ended up in a car all by myself, and in one of the outside ring cars of the wheel. There is an
outside ring of cars that are stable....and an inside ring of cars the slide down and rock as
the wheel turns. I wanted to take pictures, so selected to go in one of the outside, stable cars
with no obstruction for better photos.

I never head exactly what happened...some say a woman rider began giving birth...but the
wheel was stopped and stayed stationary for about 40 minutes. We were told by speaker that
there was a medical problem and the wheel would move soon. Luckily my car was on the very
top and I have good views for taking lots of photos.

After a while I looked down and could see into one of the inside cars...and saw a couple having
hot sex.....really going at it with gusto! The car was one of the rocking ones, so their exuberant movement had it rocking-n-rolling! :rolleyes:

It got me going and so.....I edged watching them for about 15 minutes until I eventually heard
him begin yelling with his orgasm. I immediately shot my load through the metal safety cage
with no idea where it went. Eventually the cars started to move again...taking my car about 15
minutes or so to reach the bottom. Since the loading area was right under the top car when the
car was exactlly on top...where I have been stalled, I wonder if some one at the loading area
got hit. I hope not.

Reactions: Buddie

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
last time i came was in your dad's ass on the lay-by on the interstate. he said you inherited his small cock

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the backseat of a car while my mum was driving when I was a kid... I have no idea what posessed me lol