weird places to jack off

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5.AM in the toilet of a 747 on the way to LA. The trolley dolly definitely got an eyefull of my bulged shorts on the way in..mmmmmmmm.

Chest deep in the middle of a river at a family picnic with people 20 ft from me. I suddenly got a raging hardon and I was in need of relief badly.

Hardas

AznPower294

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Changing room, my backyard, public bathroom, garage, and one time when i was a kid i jacked off in the car while my whole family was in it

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Congratumation guysI am glad that I am not theonly guy who has to pull out his dick and beat his meat where ever he is

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In one of the cubicles in the school bathroom. Haha. I believe we'd been eating lunch and were about to go to sport.

You had been eating lunch in the bathroom? Sounds Kinky to me...:tongue:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend of mine is a contruction engineer and was working on a highrise project here in NYC. I mentioned that it must be scary to work on high
places when there are no walls and the wind blowing right through. He said no, it was all in the mind. One Saturday, he took me up to the highest part, I think it was the 43rd floor...and we walked around and
after a while I did begin to feel safe...but not near the edges.

He told me that being high like that always made him horny and that he
jerked off a lot when he was alone up high. I noticed that he was showing his horniness...LOL...and mentioned it. He then dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles and went to work. :wank:

I laughed and decided...what the hell...and did the same. It really was fun and very exhilarating...standing there with your pants and boxers at your ankles, wanking away, and knowing that maybe 100's were able to see you from nearby windows! I have never been an exhibitionist, but this was really fun, sexy, and brought on an awesome orgasm!

Rimbol

Just Browsing
Media
Whilst on camp with the Navy Cadets, I rubbed one out in the Armoury (where the other male cadets were sleeping) after coming off night watch. There were about 15 other guys in there.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Work- Behind desk; under desk; lying on desk; in middle of studio, doors closed but full-front windows!
Home- Yard (I can't think of anywhere in the house I haven't wanked but that's not a really weird place).
Outdoors- On top of a Fourteener (+14,000' mountain) in the Colorado Rockies; on a ski lift (spring)
Car- Driving on interstate in traffic
Plane- In the lavatories
On a date- At the restaurant, got a hand job under the table!
College- In bunk above my roomie, a massively Right-Wing Christian (also a massively built hunk); on most of the stages of the lecture halls on campus (used to do as a dare).

List goes on but those 'came' to mind!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine is a contruction engineer and was working on a highrise project here in NYC. I mentioned that it must be scary to work on high
places when there are no walls and the wind blowing right through. He said no, it was all in the mind. One Saturday, he took me up to the highest part, I think it was the 43rd floor...and we walked around and
after a while I did begin to feel safe...but not near the edges.

He told me that being high like that always made him horny and that he
jerked off a lot when he was alone up high. I noticed that he was showing his horniness...LOL...and mentioned it. He then dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles and went to work. :wank:

I laughed and decided...what the hell...and did the same. It really was fun and very exhilarating...standing there with your pants and boxers at your ankles, wanking away, and knowing that maybe 100's were able to see you from nearby windows! I have never been an exhibitionist, but this was really fun, sexy, and brought on an awesome orgasm!

Would have loved to be there with you...sounded hot!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would have loved to be there with you...sounded hot!

It was....but if you had been there...there probably would have been a lot more for people to see from their windows...:biggrin1:

Maybe my friend would be up for another session....we could invite Damian, too... Hell, everybody come....men and women....let's have a party!!!!! :tongue: :wink:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was....but if you had been there...there probably would have been a lot more for people to see from their windows...:biggrin1:

Maybe my friend would be up for another session....we could invite Damian, too... Hell, everybody come....men and women....let's have a party!!!!! :tongue: :wink:

Don't think I wouldn't, silver. But are gonna have to stick to jacking or will there be allowances for 'what happens when hot people get together'?:tongue:

I hate to limit myself. Remember: Hellboy0 is a very greedy pig and never says NO if asked in the right way.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't think I wouldn't, silver. But are gonna have to stick to jacking or will there be allowances for 'what happens when hot people get together'?:tongue:

I hate to limit myself. Remember: Hellboy0 is a very greedy pig and never says NO if asked in the right way.

Yeah, I hear ya.....I would imagine that all the possibilities would expand and arise to the occasion, and that nature would take it's course and much would be tried and experienced.......:tongue:
I spoke to my friend today and told him that I had mentioned it in a posting. He was angry at first and then said...."man, that could be HOT! I wish it could happen"....so,. how does one ask a Greedy Pig in the right way?

BTW, I am still open to inviting both Man and Women...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I hear ya.....I would imagine that all the possibilities would expand and arise to the occasion, and that nature would take it's course and much would be tried and experienced.......:tongue:
I spoke to my friend today and told him that I had mentioned it in a posting. He was angry at first and then said...."man, that could be HOT! I wish it could happen"....so,. how does one ask a Greedy Pig in the right way?

BTW, I am still open to inviting both Man and Women...

Fine by me. I've been wondering about the Other Side these days...may be time to see if I got any Bi-Mojo in my mix!:tongue:

And I'm glad your friend wasn't mad. Tell him from me that we all think you both are hot for doing it...heroes, really! And if he was up for it, I'd be glad to help him out in ANY way he thought a Hellboy0 could be.