weird places to jack off

B_frostpanda09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would have to say I've done it all over.
Inside numerous friends homes, school bathroom, once even in class! I was going at it for awhile, and I felt the urge of cumming ... and well... I came right there. Lets just say if I didnt have that sweater to cover up with it could have been nasty for me. -- On an airplane, in european hotel rooms ect. ect. ec.t

dexter61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In high school because of and injury I couldn't play football so I got talked in to being a cheer leader. Went to a cheer camp CSUSB and on the bus ride back home w/about 20 girls and one other guy one of the girls jack me in the back of the bus while under a blanket...was really hot, no one else knew and was the only thing that ever happened the her

Appaloosa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a cave...about 70 metres up a well-eroded cliff face in Morialta Falls Nat Park near where I live. Climbing makes me horny...erm yeah.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did it when all my friends were asleep in the same room. and again when my friend fell asleep while watching a movie and I switched to hbo and just started wanking it hahaha

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this kid tho who would jack off all the time. make it his business over yours it was crazy, but that was all kind of a gay group he/we were involved in it was very open, it was GREAT, penis's were out a quite bit of the time, we were just being us. and I regret I was the smallest of that group, so I was a bit shyer than the rest of them. the ones where I was talking about before in the above post were straight people haha, well except one person that might've been gay. so that seems to make it more taboo and exciting.

dima007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The bathroom of a plane headed to Moscow. They repeated the same movie for the entire 9 hour flight...You can only watch the same movie so many times before you need to find something better to do.

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a bank vault ... when 17 workd for bank .. was sent down one afternoon to pull loads of cheques from storage on one customers account.. no cameras there so thought it'd be cool to have one ! ;-)

deligiozov

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok.Most of those i've done:
- School Bathrooms
- My Friends' Bathrooms
- Bus
- empty classroom

But i remember one day i think i was 16.I was sunbathing on a beach with this lady with the bigggggessst tits right across me.I wa pretemdimg i wasn't looking but i couldn't letmy eyes of those tits.I was so hard and horny and i just couldn't take it.I leaned sidewards took my dick out and jerked off.It took just a few seconds(i was so horny).Then i covered it with sand.I think she plus 2 or 3 guys saw me.:eek: I was embarassed but so satisfied.