weird places to jack off

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have wanked in a room with two of my friends in it. wanked down the beach while people were taking their dogs for walks close by. in a park at the top of a slide. in my back garden-when i finished i know test that my neighbor was watching me! on a bench on the way home from school as cars drove past. there must be more but cant remember at the mo.

ikeepitreal

Just Browsing
Media
back in high school, i jacked it alot in alot of places. i'd just say i had to use the bathroom, go rub one out, paint the walls alittle bit. one time the cheerleading squad was practicing, and it got me riled up, so i stepped out the gym, turned the corner, whipped it out and beat off. came all over the brick wall and the grass outside. it was late, though, no one else was outside

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
where to start....

at a church retreat "True Love Waits"...was about abstinance...haha. jerked off while the other 10 guys were sleeping

on the plane from texas to london (in my seat)

on the train from london to Paris (in my seat)

plane from chicago to texas (in the bathroom)

(transportation gets me hard i guess)

on a park bench...stood up to finish, pants at ankles

on a bus during the day (like i said...transportation)

a few times while friends were sleeping

on my parents bed (while my mom was in the other room)

in mexico out in the water...up to my chest...several people (including familes) were very close to me

in my car while driving, during the day, at night, and one time while dropping off a library book at the night drop off

in a blockbuster bathroom

a stall in high school

in my front yard...it was dark outside

in my best friends bathroom. she, her mom, and her sister were upstairs too (twice...got a blowjob there too)

in the stalls in my dorm...guys were walking in and out of the bathroom

in the shower stalls too

in a UHAUL truck

outside in an apartment complex

I think that's it

wow...i am a dirty slut too. i experimented a lot in highschool. i like the idea of getting caught. it's weird thinking back to those days...jr. high too.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That airplane photo is INCREDIBLE! I'd love to hear more of that story! :tongue:

Well I met this guy for lunch here in Barcelona about a month ago. He told me he was flying to Berlin in a couple of hours. I decided to join him. So we went back to my sailboat, and I packed in about 5 minutes while he booked my flight online at ClickAir. (They are an incredibly cheap airline by the way if you want to fly from city to city in Europe. Some tickets are only 20 euro.) Within the hour we were at the airport. We were sitting in the back of the plane and he kept talking about how big my bulge was and he wanted to see my dick. So I said if you want to see it, take it out. Next thing I know he is jerking me off right there in the seat. He took that picture and also shot a little video with his camera. We didn't get caught, but I was pretty nervous/excited the whole time because there were so many people around. What can I say, I love adventure.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
auncut10in - hot story, very hot pic. Sounds like an exciting trip.

Dude! I will get us both travel passes for the circle line and we can jack off together in one of the carriages whilst the tube train goes around and around in circles! :biggrin1:

I think I'm gonna have to make a trip to England to look for these sights!

Let's see, for me:
- backyard on a summer morning, in evening after moving to a new house, or whenever
- in the front passenger seat of a car, on the way to Yuma, Arizona from the coast
- in a stall at work when I was working night shift
- in the same room as my roommate, one year in college, wish I'd been more open about it, 'cause he was hot, and it might have gone some where
- on a hiking/camping trip, taking a break from the group on the trail, found a secluded spot in the woods

BigGuyOncampus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ive Jacked off In/At:

Fred Myers Fitting Room in some Briefs then out them Back on the Rack.

In the Phys Ed. Locker room.

In the Locker Room in Another guys Shorts. (Put back in his locker. he wore the next day)

In A parking lot.

At the School Bathroom and Cummed when a guy came in and Heard me.

In a Sink in Mexico..

OOOHhh and I was Watching West Side Story (School Field Trip) as a live musical. Well The guy that played Action turned me on. With a teacher on my right and a HOTT jock in front of me. I pictured Action and This guy in front of me fucking on stage. I had a BAD hard on.:cool:

Jacked off in my pants When action was singing. (Im glade my cum didnt come through!) I think the teacher noticed. But He wasnt one of my teachers so I didnt care!

My Hot neighbor who is like 29 Had me babysit his son and while his son watched a movie I went in his room grabbed a pair of HIS boxer briefs and cummed all over my chest and put a little inside his undies for him to wear the next day!

Fuck IM Such a Horny Guy! =]

Attachments

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Ive Jacked off In/At:

In the Locker Room in Another guys Shorts. (Put back in his locker. he wore the next day)

In A parking lot.

In a Sink in Mexico..

OOOHhh and I was Watching West Side Story (School Field Trip) as a live musical. Well The guy that played Action turned me on. With a teacher on my right and a HOTT jock in front of me. I pictured Action and This guy in front of me fucking on stage. I had a BAD hard on.:cool:

Jacked off in my pants When action was singing. (Im glade my cum didnt come through!) I think the teacher noticed. But He wasnt one of my teachers so I didnt care!

My Hot neighbor who is like 29 Had me babysit his son and while his son watched a movie I went in his room grabbed a pair of HIS boxer briefs and cummed all over my chest and put a little inside his undies for him to wear the next day!

Which just means your a normal guy. Horny and Guy are redundant together. :smile:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guy next to me on a flight to Berlin jerked me off. He shot a photo of my dick. Does that count?

Man, you get the trophy for the most outlandish and best ever story, and backed up with pics no less! I sure would have loved to have been there to see it.

AND, I would love to see the vids he took....any chance you can get them and post them?

I've done the same thing, a nunber of times on long international flights, but it was always under a blanket with no pics....not like your 9" all out there for all to see on a daylight flight....damn, that's a turn-on!

Thanks for sharing!

D_Dick VonDuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive Jacked off In/At:

In A parking lot.

In a Sink in Mexico..

U ARE SUCH A GAY ASS FREAK LEAVIN CUM IN PEOPLEZ DRAWERS. HAVE U NO DECENCY???

ryan2610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1.High school showers after a football game (me n 4 of me m8)
2.Aeroplane toilet
3. Me n me m8 both jacked of on a motor way
4. In a 4 hour lazer tag game we all stopped 4 one :p

ryan2610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and aswell as them above

1. jacked of into the water from on a Cruise ship
2. back of a cinema

i have jacked of in a frends house with them on there couch to a few times