weird position last week!?

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i used to go out with this girl a couple years back. I was 21 she was 17/18 and a virgin so i was her first. Sex with her was always pretty good because she was hot to look at and would sometimes be pretty casual with sexy things i wanted to do with her but as far as technique goes she was always what i would refer to as a "looker not a hooker"! As with most good looking arrogant women i have slept with, they tend to just lie there while you pump away and dont really want to put much effort into it.
After a year or so we broke up as she moved away to college.
Every now and then we would meet up for "a drink". One thing would lead to another and i would always get her back in the sack (im a bastard i know lol). Didnt matter how many people she fucked or how much older she got she never changed her routine...always just lay on her back and took it. Soooooo many times i wanted her to get on top and ride the shit out of me!!! Never happened! Maybe it had something to do with me once slipping my finger up her ass when we 69'd one time..? Ah hell anyways...

So i met up with her recently and she had been working in an Anne Summers store. Kind of a mild sex shop in the UK. She clearly had a certain air of confidence about her when we hooked up so we went back to mine and she started telling me what to do! I found it amusing and a bit of a turn on so i went with it! She ended up doing this "move" that made her come so fucking hard that she gushed all over my cock and bed!
As i was on top with a pillow under her butt, she told me to lie completely still. She dug her nails into my back and slowly grinded down and pulled herself up then back down while i lay on top. She did this for about 5 minutes and i could feel her getting wetter and wetter, eventually exploding!!

Couldnt believe it as i did next to nothing!! Just lay there like a surfboard with a cock nailed to it :S Anyone else tried this with good results?

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what?! pics of me fucking my ex???!!! are you serious?? Shes kinky but i doubt she would let me get up in the middle of doing the do so i could go get a pic for a net forum :S
Anyhow if you read my post again and try get an image of the position i was in do you think i could really take a picture :S

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmhmm, only i got here a month earlier than you assclown. So what does that make you?

Pics!! PICS PICS!!! or it didnt happen!!!!!!! dumbshit, if you want to see pictures of people fucking go check your mums special drawer in her room.

Anyone who has tried this sexual position wanna comment?

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
mmhmm, only i got here a month earlier than you assclown. So what does that make you?

Pics!! PICS PICS!!! or it didnt happen!!!!!!! dumbshit, if you want to see pictures of people fucking go check your mums special drawer in her room.

Anyone who has tried this sexual position wanna comment?

You're obviously very new to teh intarwarbs if you thought I was being serious with my pics comment. So welcome.

Anyway, I had a girlfriend who did that. She could get off like 20 times in a row, it was pretty hot.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'lawwl' check out band geek fantasising about having a girlfriend bahaha
oh and that thar internet your talking about? I worked IT for a large military base for 5 years so i think i can handle more than your broke ass first gen sega system. Now go wash that watermelon off your cock and go see what a real woman feels like...

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
'lawwl' check out band geek fantasising about having a girlfriend bahaha
oh and that thar internet your talking about? I worked IT for a large military base for 5 years so i think i can handle more than your broke ass first gen sega system. Now go wash that watermelon off your cock and go see what a real woman feels like...

Now that I would require evidence to believe...

HARHARHAR let's rip on a guy for being some sort of pasty geek virgin because he jokingly used some internet memes that we're pretending that we don't find amusing for the sake of busting his chops! God aren't we the shit?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my Jewish girlfriends in college had a similar style of loving. After I slowly wedged my thickie into her (she was always really wet after suitable kissing and hugging) she made it known (nonverbally of course), that she wanted me to remain stuffed in to the hilt and would proceed to slowly buck and grind while maintaining a two handed grasp of my buttocks. She had an amazingly tight (but not too tight) pussy that sent wave after wave of snug contractions along the length of my cock. Her cervix massaged the area close behind the corona of my dickhead. She had gone to ballet classes since she was a small girl. As a result she was very limber and could open her legs very wide. All I had to do was go with her lead and maintain close contact, pube to pube. She knew what she wanted and performed exquistly, probably from the ballet training. All I had to do was pay attention to her face, neck and small titties, caress the small of her back and thighs. Oh, and she liked it in the dark in her bed at her place, which was fine with me because she produced a whole lot of pungent pussy juice that would infiltrate her big hairy bush, my bush and the bedsheets, the smell of which went right up my nose into that part of my brain dedicated to fucking and nothing else. She was one of those girls who start trembling from small orgasms during foreplay and go on from there. Anyway, after about a half hour of my cock being marinated in her sweet pussy that fit like a kid glove and her constant subtle orgasms (she wasn't noisy at all, nor was I with her), I would pop a huge nut into her with muffled grunts, triggering yet another orgasm on her part. She and I would drift off to sleep with her pussy twitching away every so often squeezing some residual cum out of my totally satisfied root. After breakfast, if neither of us had a class, we would have another go, but I usually would take the lead. (I like to switch positions.) :soapbox: The moral of the story is: Give the lady what she wants and you may receive an unexpected totally wonderful gift in return. It sounds like your ex may have discovered what she really wants from you. :wink:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HARHARHAR let's rip on a guy for being some sort of pasty geek virgin because he jokingly used some internet memes that we're pretending that we don't find amusing for the sake of busting his chops! God aren't we the shit?

Well I got bored of busting them for being an immature misogynist. Variety is, as they say, the spice of life.